S E V E N T Y N I N E

I V Y

You know when you poop and sometimes after you poop your butt feels sore or something like that.

That's how my body feels and I quite literally cannot move.

For the past hour, I've been sitting in my bed trying to understand what the hell
happened last night.

The plan was to have Alex kiss me and make him feel bad for dumping me then go back to our normal lives. Not whatever the fuck that was.

"Iv" Alex rolls over so he's closer to me. I've been moving away from him every time he's gotten closer because of how embarrassed I am.

"Ivy stop moving" He sits up wiping his eyes but I literally don't say anything.

"What time is it?" I've been too scared to check the time or even the date. I'm like shitting bricks.

"Um like seven-" Fuck.

"I have to go" I stand up and man that post-sex pain is there, it's really there.

"Go where?" He asks standing up too.

"I have practice and I'm two hours late" I look anywhere but him.

"Are we not gonna talk about what happened last night?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No" I grab a pair of shorts and a sports bra before grabbing a sweater and exiting the room.

"But Ivy, a lot went on and I jus-" I know a lot went on Alex. I let him cuff me to his bed like a prisoner. I even let him call me a fucking whore and slut, what's next? Bitch? This is embarrassing.

"I have to go" I cut him off and rush down the steps.

"Are we back together?" He asks from the top of the steps.

"I don't know" That's all I can say, he put me on the spot and I'm thinking about way too many things at once.

"Ivy" My father yells at me the second I get into the gym.

"I overslept" I mean that is true.

"You can't be oversleeping if you want this to work" He yells, I knew he was going to get mad at me soon enough.

"I'm sorry" That's all I can say.

"Iris was never late, she knew time was money" All he ever does is bring up Iris and compare her to everything that I do.

"It was a one-time thing dad, I'm sorry" I add again but he doesn't care I know he doesn't.

The worst part about practice is the fact that you can't have sex the night before and practice in the morning without feeling pain everywhere.

Today we're practicing the flips and every time I fall it hurts worse because I'm already sore.

I also feel slightly lightheaded from this diet but also because it's morning and I just got up some minutes ago.

"Dad, can we take five?" I ask after about 30 minutes of straight working out. I'm sweating and hot but I also have the chills and I'm so annoyed by it.

This is gonna be a long day.

A L E X

I've been in my room cleaning and rearranging it for the past hour. I've been actually scared shitless since Ivy left this morning.

She didn't want to talk about the status of our relationship which is most likely nonexistent and she didn't want to talk about last night which was the craziest night of my life.