S I X T Y T H R E E

I V Y

A day or two have past and we haven't heard much on the incident. Well the intentional torture that Alex put on Samir.

He's been being so weird and at first I thought it was because of the fact that he was nervous and scared because of the football team.

I was wrong.

They dropped the investigation on the phone because apparently there were irreversible water damages done to the phone so it was no use.

Along with how they're not disclosing anyone information about the quote on quote Mafia relation.

The Mafia can't even be a real a thing, Back when I was a tween I used to read those god awful my mom sold me to One Direction and quirky y/n finding out One Direction is actually apart of the Mafia but never actually thought it was real.

Even if, there's no way Samir out of anyone could have contact with Mafia, that doesn't even make sense.

Isn't the Mafia extremely dangerous too, How do you even get involved?

Alex is driving for one of our daily dates, I'm taking him to a jerk place and we're gonna do a to go order and park his car on the beach and eat.

I cant help but let my thoughts wander out loud, I just am so fascinated by the whole Mafia thing.

"Do you think the Mafia is real?" I speak up and Alex furrows his brows clearly getting tense.

"No" Lies.

"Come on Alex, like be honest, do you think Samir was involved with it?"

"I think he was was involved in a gang not the Mafia" He's so closed up and he thinks I can't tell.

"Well I don't think the Mafia is real" He had to be doing something wrong.

"How would he have even gotten access to the Mafia, don't you have to be like important?" I have no idea why Samir of all people would be important.

"Samir isn't important he just sold drugs" But thinking back to that and running it back through my head.

"He sold drugs right? But how did he get them? I mean he could have been selling for the Mafia like the lady said but why him?" Now I'm thinking out loud but normally Alex doesn't mind hearing my theories.

"Alex I've only read cheesy fan fiction but they always sell drugs for the Mafia as like another way if income." Thirteen year old me would be excited thinking I'm up next to be a Mafia wife.

"Iv-"

"I mean Samir could have been actually selling drugs for the Mafia which is completely ridiculous"

"Iv-"

"But there is an opportunity but at the same time who's that mentally unstable to work for the Mafia again?" I shake my head.

"Ivy stop fucking talking" Alex yells at me and I widen my eyes.

This is random. He never gets upset at me sharing my opinions, he said that he wants to know what's going through my brain and thats what I was doing.

"Iv I didn't mean it like th-" Yes he did.

"Its fine" I mumble crossing my arms, complete bull.

"Ivy seriously, I'm sorry it's just I have a lot going on" I get that.

"With the team and stuff everyone's still nervous the cops will reappear" He's lying, the cops wont reappear because they have no other evidence to hold on anyones heads.