T H R E E

Song: Can't take a joke- Drake.

A L E X

While we were on our break we decided to occupy ourselves by watching the girls practice but they weren't practicing, instead, Ivy and Kimani were the only two standing up.

What did she do now?

"Jayden look your girl is up" Sasha jokes and I squint, I thought Sasha liked Kimani, not Jayden.

Sasha is quite literally obsessed with Ki, all he talks about is her.

"Yeah, well looks like yours is too" Jayden jokes, and I'm still confused.

"Since when do you have a girl," I ask Jayden and a slight smile plays on his face.

"Once you left us to fuck Ms. cheerleader, we kept playing and it got intense" Sasha starts while putting his curly dark blonde hair back in a ponytail.

"Intense how" I squint.

"Intense like almost fucking on your couch intense" Jayden starts and my mouth drops.

"Who was doing the fucking" I ask and Sasha and Jayden both look at each other.

"Sasha and Kimani had sex in the bathroom" Jayden starts but Sasha cuts him off.

"Jayden and Ivy, almost fucked on your couch till she made him her bitch and he started giving her head" Sasha laughs and Jayden slaps him on the back of his head.

"You mean to tell me you ate her out on my couch" I cringe in annoyance and disgust and Jayden nods like it's okay.

"So? Sasha fucked in your bathroom" Jayden tries to defend.

"But it's Ivy we're talking about, Ivanna Davis, The girl who told me that my head is so far up my ass that I can't see straight when I bumped into her by accident," I tell him trying to figure out what the fuck is going on in his brain.

"So it's not the fact that it happened on your couch but it was that it happened with Ivy?" Jayden puts the pieces together.

"I don't get why you don't like her, she's funny and she's cute, and her lips are so soft, I also think she got a Brazilian wax" Jayden adds and I cringe more.

"Do you even know what a Brazilian wax is? You were more drunk than sober" I roll my eyes.

"Maybe she didn't I don't know I heard her friends talking about it but I do know because I ate her out she's gonna let me hit" He smiles and I groan.

"That's why you did it? You claim to never eat girls out" Sasha laughs.

"I don't eat girls out but Ivy's not easy to manipulate. I actually think I might want to hook up with her again" Jayden adds and I gag in my mouth.

"You complete dick. This is exactly why you haven't grown a beard yet." Sasha retorts.

"Just hook up? If you like her why not take her on a date?" Kaden asks.

"That's how we end up like you, settled down in an almost one-year relationship, Ivy's cool and all but I have to keep my options open" Jayden shrugs, I knew he was in there somewhere.

"How was Layla" Sasha asks.

"She was just what I expected, now let's just hope she isn't clingy because just like Jayden I'm on to the next" I speak up.

"It's all about the chase for you fools" Kaden rolls his eyes.

"Speaking of your she-devil" Sasha clears his throat making us look towards the girls.

We can practically hear them yelling at each other, I knew Ivy didn't like Layla, she's everything Ivy isn't, well Layla isn't any better but anything is better than Ivy.

Kimani goes first with her tumble then it's Ivy's turn, she looks antsy about it.

She rubs her necklace for a second before running a little and doing the same flip just sticking the landing and getting a little more air time.

(Cute lil gif for yall LMFAOO)

Layla looks upset but Ivy looks pleased with herself, that feeling leaves her body soon though, she then goes back to her resting bitch face.

For the rest of the practice, they stretch and work on stunts.

We also go back to our practice too until the coach yells my name telling me we need to speak after practice making everyone on the field look our way.

After practice I shower and change into normal clothes, I was told to meet him in the dean's office but I'm here sitting in the chair still waiting.

"Mr. Jones," The secretary stands up telling me to go in, and when I do I see both my mom and my dad.

What a great surprise.

"Hey?" I squint, I this an intervention, what did I do now? Unless this isn't about me and it's just about my father needing my help with one of his stupid jobs since I've been ignoring him lately. I'm never becoming my dad, I don't want to be him or like him and he needs to understand that.

"Well, the dean had called us in to inform us that you're failing calculus and you've failed multiple tests and failed to submit multiple projects in physics and literature" My mom speaks and I take a deep breath relieved it's something dumb.

"I was going to start the work, but I had practice and when it was over it would be late and I would knock out and-" but my father cuts me off.

"No excuses Alexander, this isn't high school, you are a sophomore in college and you need to bring your grades up or this football activity is over" He demands and I clench my jaw, he's so set on ending my football career so I can join the family business.

"This isn't high school yet you're here at my college campus about a bad grade. They only do this in high school" I furrow my brows.

"You are at ASU on a scholarship, you can lose it if you don't maintain your grades. You're failing one class and barely passing the other two because of your football practices, if you fail one more test and fail to bring your grades up you're off the team," my dad tells me but then Coach C comes in.

"Woah Woah Woah, there's a big game against my old college rival next week and I need your son, he's a great player" he steps in and my dad glares at him.

"Well Coach Cowder I need my son to pass his classes so so your silly boy competition with another grown man is gonna have to go without Alexander-" But the dean cuts them both off.

"How about this I know you have an upcoming calculus test, if you can pass that and turn in all to most of the missing work from physics and literature then you can play in the game" the dean offers and I shut my eyes rubbing my hand on my face.

"How am I supposed to understand and complete all of that without help?" I ask.

"I'm glad you bought that up because we got you a great tutor, Dean Marshall says she has almost all straight A's and is willing to do it for free" My mom speaks up and I feel slight relief, okay I can get this girl to do it all for me, I mean I just have to compliment her and flatter her, it's worked before.

Just as she says that there's a knock on the door.

"Ahh, perfect timing" Dean Marshall stands up opening the door to reveal my worst nightmare.

A/N: yeah I'm doing the classic smart girl tutors football boy, except Ivy is a pretty well-known cheerleader herself.