E I G H T Y T W O*

song: my kind of woman- mac demarco (specifically for the beginning part)

I V Y

We've been watching The Princess and the Frog and we're at my favorite moment.

The kiss that turned Prince Naveen and Tiana human

I think I just love this movie because Tiana's black and she looks like me but the music and plot all together is beautiful.

While I'm so caught up in that kiss I start to notice Alex watching me.

Honestly this whole movie he's been staring at me, watching me watch it, and when I was happy he would smile when I was sad he would kinda frown.

It's cute. I really love Alex.

Part of me wonders if this is just temporary and if he's just with me till he gets enough then moves on.

I don't want this to be temporary though, he makes the bad days so much better.

If I weren't with Alex I would probably sleep the day away tomorrow but right now we're finishing off The Princess and the Frog.

"Look at that dress ughh" Kimani groans, she's obsessed with it

"Ivy we've got to put you in something like that for your wedding" Kimani looks to me but I just look at Alex who's looking around awkwardly.

"That was an amazing movie" Sasha stretches standing up probably to pop more popcorn for the next movie.

"I'm gonna go make some more popcorn, would you like to join me?" Sasha asks and she squints at him.

Why is he being so weird, that was the most robotic question ever.

"Normally I would but now I need to show Ivy wedding dresses inspired by the princess and the frog" She grabs her laptop.

"I'm not getting married so we don't really need to look at any" I mean I didn't mean it like that but like I don't want to look at them right now especially considering I don't really like the topic of marriage.

When I think of marriage I think of my parents, young in love then divorced and unhappy. Is it worth it?

"I have to use the bathroom" Alex stands up and Sasha follows him.

They're like girls, I swear Sasha holds Alex's dick while he pees

"Ivy just look at this dress"