F I V E

Song: I bet you look good on the dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys

I V Y

It's Monday, I tried to tutor Alex on Sunday but he texted the whole time I was speaking so eventually I gave up and ate in the kitchen with Jayden.

Now today we're outside on the porch and I'm trying to tell him about physics but he isn't paying attention.

"Can you at least try, remember if you fail your tests that's not my fault, that's all yours. You won't be playing at the game and I'll have no guilt about that" I remind him and he looks at me finally, he's clearly mad.

"When you can tumble without looking like a scared dog then I'll feel interested in learning physics" He taunts and I squint.

The scared dog comment felt personal but I won't take that to heart.

How does he even know about my tumbling problem?

"I can flip with no issue" I sort of lie and he squints at me.

I stand up and without him asking I do a backflip off the porch and onto the sand.

He looks unimpressed just eyeing the different tattoos on his arms but at least I proved to him I can flip just fine.

"Now next time do it off a keg" He jokes and I freeze. Oh no.

"Oh, you thought we didn't know about frat girl Ivy? Doing flips off tables and keg stands, the skinny dipping in pools and hooking up in open settings, you thought you were going to live that down?" He asks and my face heats up.

"You know I really hope you do fail that stupid fucking calculus test, good luck with scouting from the bleacher" I mutter at him, I will not be bitched around, I lost my composure for a second having flashbacks to tough times but I won't deal with it from Alex.

He looks just as pissed off as me but I grab my bag and get up, I walk past Jayden and I head straight for the door. If he doesn't want my help fine, good luck failing.

Once I do make it outside I take multiple deep breaths, I will not be broken down right now.

A L E X

I'm not excited, in no way am I excited.

It's Wednesday, and I haven't seen Ivy since Monday, at first I was excited because well I finally got her off my back, and some kid did my missing work for physics and Lit but My test is in two days and I have no idea what I'm doing.

She was supposed to be here over an hour ago but I'm giving her the benefit of doubt. I wait two more hours and still she's not here. Who does she even think she is, it's shitty to even think she can choose when and where she wants to show up.

But finally, there's a knock on the door, when I answer it there's Ivy who's leaning on the side, is she okay? Huh?

"It's about time you showed up" I roll my eyes, all the guys are at practice and I've been all alone for hours waiting for her.

"Who even are you to tell me that it's about time I show up?" She mumbles to me walking in but she stops to rest on the table.

"Are you... alright?" I squint at the way she's acting but she turns away from me.

"Can you stop looking at me" She covers her face before sitting back up and looking at the books.

"Yeah, no you aren't helping me under these circumstances maybe you should go back to your dorm and come back tomorrow," I tell her and she only responds by laying back down on my couch.

"So you aren't gonna get out of my house?" I squint and she just closes her eyes laying her head back.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse the guys start piling in from practice but they stop seeing me in my situation.

"What the fuck happened to her," Sasha asks.

"She was late to our session then she showed up like she was drunk" I shrug standing up and moving away from her, thank god people are here so I don't have to deal with this.

"She doesn't smell like alcohol or weed, what could it be then," Kaden asks after inspecting her and she starts to open her eyes.

"Hey Ivy, can you tell us what you took before you came here?" He asks and she sits there thinking.

"I was crying and then I had gummy bears" is all she mutters before closing her eyes again.

"Stay with us, okay, what else happened I need more context" Kaden is pretty good with situations like this.

"I was crying on Kimani and then she said she'll be back and I found gummy bears so I had some and um yeah" she adds and Sasha looks antsy now.

"Oh god" he paces back and forth and we all squint.

"How many did you take" he starts asking.

"Like maybe more than half the bag, maybe like 10 or 8"

"What's 8 times 30," Sasha thinks out loud.

"240" She shouts and I roll my eyes, smart ass.

"That was probably like 240mg then" Sasha explains and we all stare at her.

"Maybe she's a lightweight, my first time I was still high after 20 hours" Kaden adds but Ivy is already melting back onto the couch.

"It's been a short amount of time, I'm sure she's smoked before and done edibles before but just lay her down in a bed until she feels better," Sasha tells us and I groan.

"Do not put her in my bed" I shout, I don't care if she's high or dying she will not be in my bed again.

As I walk up the steps following the guys, of course, they go all the way against my wishes because she's laying right in my bed.

"What the fuck did I just say?" I look at Sasha and he shrugs innocently.

"She's your tutor, I'll be back to check on her, don't be harsh" Sasha adds before closing the door.

I just take a deep breath before starting to study this stupid calculus.

Every time I look over at Ivy she's somewhere else on the floor.

With her whole body sprawled out I notice a belly piercing, she probably takes it out for cheering, I also notice her sweats are matching her shirt which is starting to rise slowly revealing parts of her body I never wanted to see.

"My god" I mumble to myself before standing up and bending down near her.

"Fix your shirt Ivy," I tell her and she fixes it but when I try to walk back away she stops me.

"Lay with me" She whines and I roll my eyes.

"No leave me alone, I'm already dealing with you, don't make me have to sit closer to the monster" I comment, and her face drops.

"The only monster here is my monster cock that you're always sucking" She rebuttals and I can't help but chuckle under my breath.

That was a good one.

"Please I promise when I'm not high I'll actually help you study" She reminds me and my face tightens.

"We only have Thursday, forget it" I mutter.

"No, we aren't quitting we can just pull an all-nighter on Thursday and you'll pass the stupid calc test" She yells while sitting up and laying back on my bed.

"This is the longest we've gone without arguing" She adds referring to the five minutes we didn't bicker.

"I guess" I shrug and before I know it I think she's passed out.

I still hate her guts, and her being high is even more annoying, but if kissing her ass will make her help me then so be it.

A/N I have no idea what I'm writing I'm just going with the flow, anyways, a party chapter is coming up soon.