F I F T Y S I X

^how ivys feeling after this chapter. Also the song kinda matches the vibe of this chapter.

The night of the post competition party

A L E X

I woke up minutes ago, my head is pounding. I didn't drink much but I feel drunk off Ivy.

It's around two and I'm not sure if I should stay or go.

She might yell at me and regret it or we might have morning sex or even shower sex.

I honestly don't regret it. I've hated Ivy but lately we've been so hands on, and this- now that we've had sex I'm not sure if i'll be able to stay away.

I need air.

I gently roll out the bed trying not to disturb Ivy but she's out cold.

When I open the door my initial goal is to go on the balcony or something but then there's Leilani right there.

"Why were you in there for so long" She asks and I need to lie, quick.

"She was drunk I was waiting for her to sleep" That sounds believable.

"Hm ironic" She laughs and I squint, I'm so confused.

"What's Ironic?" This is strange.

"Blackout drunkness seems to follow you guys everywhere" Who's you guys?

"Honestly if there was an accident that happened because of how drunk Ivy is I wouldn't be surprised, accidents follow you around don't they Alex?" She asks and now I'm the scared one.

Does she know about that night? The night of the accident? I thought I buried that it was never supposed to be bought up again, but yet again here it is.

"Leilani you're being cryptic and it's weird, don't be a weirdo" That's always something I told her, she hated being called weird and hopefully that will make her change the subject.

If she knows about that accident lord knows I'm screwed.

"It's just, she always fucks around with the guys that I like, it's always with the guys that I'm interested in and I'm just sick of being the back up girl" She mumbles, I feel bad for her.

Not bad enough to fuck her though.

"Am I second to you Alex?" She asks wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You're not even up on the list" I mumble and she sighs.

"It'll always be her, you know Layla out of all people told me about you guys" She laughs still holding onto me and I squint.

"She said 'Ivy might be fucking around with Alex and we may not be friends but it's obvious you like him' and I told her that Ivy would never do that, I made her promise and I know how important promises were to her and Iris" She laughs like it's funny.

"She said she saw you two get into the elevator and then the elevator stopped working for some time and so she bribed the man working at the hotel security camera services" She starts and my eyes are ready to bulge.

"I said she was bullshitting, she told me to watch you and her tonight and that's just what I did, I saw you go into her room the first time, then I saw the both of you go in. I hate to be lied to Alex" She pulls away and walks to her phone.

"So I called Layla, I told her that I was suspecting something and you know what she sends me Alex" She slightly laughs and I'm just concerned.