N I N E T E E N

y'all are definitely gonna remove my book from your library after this... but don't worry i'll make up for it! enjoy

I V Y

I've been avoiding Alex at all costs, when I bumped into him he asked about our tutoring session because we haven't had one in a week and we normally do three or four times a week.

When he did ask I only said I was extremely busy, with our first competition being in a couple days I couldn't help but use that as my excuse.

Right now we're all in practice, however we aren't practicing we're getting weighed, We have around five coaches but coaches Daisy and Sapphire do the main things. Sapphire is doing her daily weighing, which we all have specific assigned weights from when we started the team to now, and we have a certain range that we should stay in, just to keep our bodies in shape.

Kimani comes off from her measurement and she seems fine, so do the other girls, normally after being weighed the self esteem dwindles. Which is probably why they have us get weighed in private to hide embarrassment.

I mean it shouldn't be embarrassing to gain weight, we're just hitting the 20's and I think its normal.

"Ivanna" Sapphire calls my name and I go in the room.

"How has your diet been?" She asks while I step onto the scale.

"Pretty good, nothings changed really" I mean it's the truth nothings changed.

"That's good, and I see you are still in your range which is great, any physical issues lately, anything hurts?" She asks and I shake my head.

She writes a couple things down before sending me out, I leave out the room and I don't even bother changing I just grab my bag and start walking back to the dorm.

The walk was going great until Alex appeared out the fucking bushes. I swear he's everywhere.

"Ivy, our session? I have a math test soon and I'm back to not understanding a single thing" He adds, I forgot how needy he is.

"I have to go on my daily jog" I try to think fast but I cant.

"You went for one this morning with Kimani, and I know that because she told Sasha and Sasha told me" He starts and I take a deep breath.

This wont be too bad, I mean it's literally my job to tutor him, it's not against the promise to tutor him.

"Fine" I sigh walking to my dorm with him, When we get there it's empty of course, Kimani has to be out with Sasha tonight so that means I won't see her till morning.

Almost an hour into the session Alex looks like he's getting bored, I mean I am this is the easiest math ever, he had to have just lied about not understanding it.

"Alex, did you really not understand this or were you just lying?" I ask and he turns to look at me from all the way across the bed.

"I just needed a little more clarification on it, and I was bored; I would never voluntarily hang out with you but I literally had nothing to do tonight so" He shrugs, jesus I mean he didnt have to say all of that, a simple I just needed more help would sufficed.

"Well I'm getting bored of this work and I know you are too" I start, I know I need to just kick him out but I really don't want to.

"I have a good idea" he smiles looking in his pockets before pulling out a Rice Krispy Treat, I am really hungry now that I think about it.

"What's the idea?" I squint, and reach of the rice krispy but he moves his hand back so I miss.

"I just find it rude to pull out snacks in front of someone and eat it without offering, I mean don't be stingy I'm literally tutoring you it's the le-" But he shh's me.