T W E N T Y N I N E

A L E X

The guys and I watch from exactly in the front. The girls go on stage with some song probably a nice cheer-Mix.

It starts with Ivanna literally flipping and I'm slightly surprised, i've always heard different rumors like either she's scared to flip, she can't flip, something of the sort but this just made sure it wasn't true.

"My god" Coach C's eyes are wide, I mean mine are too, Ivanna is just talented, she stuck the landing then went right into the whole cheer performance with everyone else like she didn't just wow the entire audience.

I was nervous at first because the team before them was very fucking good but that beginning was amazing.

Then they do their classic ripple of course wowing everyone with how sharp the jumps and poms are.

They continue their performance and Kimani ends it doing something similar to Ivy's just ending with a half instead of a full.

I know the girls all saw us because we were all in the front but they all walk off giddy and we all move from the front.

"Gahhhh damn, that was really good" Kaden speaks while we walk to the girls room.

"Yeah, Im never ever belittling the girls work that shit looked hard as hell, the jumps? how do they get so high?" Sasha rants and we all laugh.

I V Y

"That was perfect girls im so so proud of each and everyone of you" Coach goes in for a whole group hug once we get into our room.

"Ivy im very proud of you, I know it's been a while but i'm just know I'm proud, Kimani amazing ending I was astounded when am I not, Layla even though you didn't do the start off you still preformed well and didn't take it person which I of course am grateful for" She also acknowledges everyone who preformed, no one ever goes unnoticed with us.

"You saw Alex right!? Right!" I hear Layla talk to Sofia.

"I saw Sasha, they all came to see our show" Kimani speaks specifically to me.

A knock on the door stops anyone else from speaking.

"Hiii ladies" Coach C walks in and I know what follows.

"Hi Carter" Coach Daisy smiles practically blushing through her brown skin, I knew she was crushing on him they've been flirting for years. 

The guys come in congratulating us and Sasha immediately goes to Kimani and she runs to him jumping on him and they have their moment of course making everyone feel lonely as per usual.

"You were amazing Ki, my favorite part was when you did that half at the end" He starts to tell her after kissing her forehead still holding her in his arms.

"You were also amazing Ivy" He adds when he realizes im just standing there with Ciara and Leilani.

"Just another day of Ki and Sasha rubbing in our face how we'll die alone" Ciara make me laugh.

"Well you act like you don't have an entire girlfriend Ciara" Kimani looks at her and Ciara rolls her eyes.

"She isn't my girlfriend we're just talking" She rolls her eyes, they're talking exclusively.

"Well at least me, Delilah, and Ivy have each other since you two are all boo'd up" Leilani speaks up but Sasha and Kimani get silent and look right at me.

"What? don't tell me the person who marked your neck up is the guy you're seeing" She squints and I shake my head.

"A random hook up trust me" I try to change the subject and walk away but when I do I see alex coming my way with Jacob.

"You guys did good" Jacob speaks up and Alex just nods, he keeps glancing at me but I just avoid the eyes.

"Hey Alex and Jacob" Ciara breaks the silence.

"Hey" they both say hi to her and I only try to look away from Alex but his eyes are just so intense, he can't stay focus on the conversation with Ciara.

"Hi Alex" Leilani speaks up and it snaps my head out of looking at him.

He only gives a nod to her and continues to be fake interested in the conversation going on with Ciara and Jacob.

"I thought you didn't flip" He breaks the silence and speaks to me.

"I don't but I did it for the team" I try to keep it shorts and he nods trying to keep it short too.

"So why'd you guys come I thought you had a game?" Leilani asks and Alex looks to me before answering.

"You know how Coach is about tradition, he wanted us to be here for support but I don't think you guys needed it because you guys were great" He looks to me then her repeatedly.

"Yeah, well it was nice having you guys come anyways though" Leilani still smiles at him and I just observe her mannerism.

"Yeah i'm sure Ivy feels the same way" He looks to me, here he goes bringing me up unnecessarily.

"Actually I could of done fine with you there specifically but if it makes you feel special sure" I shrug, knowing damn well if Alex wasn't there the little devil on my shoulder wouldn't of pushed me to swallow that fear of stunting publicly.

"Don't be mean Iv" Leilani laughs slightly at my jokes but I only screw up my face slightly.

Why is she acting all brand new, ol girl knows damn well Alex didn't come for her so why is she acting as though? 

"Yeah Iv, don't be mean" He taunts and I roll my eyes once again, I know it's time for me to walk away when Leilani starts laughing like what he said was funny.

"Hi Alex" Layla comes up to us and just when I thought this couldn't get worse.

"My god" He mutters under his breath.

"You didn't tell me you were coming, you text me for everything but not to notify me you're coming to support me?" She smiles and I only roll my eyes turning away.

Absolutely not, If it's one thing I will not do is listen to Layla and Alex have their nasty back n forth talk.

"Come back here in 10 so we can be together for the awards" Coach shouts as she sees me leaving and I nod.

With this behavior I need fresh air and a shot.

I start to wander around the hotel finding my way to an elevator.

Just as It closes a hand stops it.

Alex.

"Ivy" He speaks my name pressing on the highest floor so we'll be in here for a while.

"What?" I ask him leaning against the elevator walls.

"I don't like your tone Ivanna" He moves closer to me and I just try to ignore him.

"I didn't do anything why are you ignoring me?" He furrows his brows.

"Im not ignoring you Alex" I say nonchalantly while acting like nothings happening.

"Then what are you doing Ivanna hm? Did you leave because you were jealous of Leilani and Layla talking to me? Or because you really did want 'air'" he asks and I blatantly ignore him.

"Are you dumb? I am most definitely not jealous of Leilani or Layla" I scrunch my face up.

"Then why'd you leave?" He squints.

"I didn't want to be surrounded by everyone" I blush a little the closer he gets.

"Ivy, jealousy is a disease you know" he smirks at me while i'm against the wall.

"Intentionally trying to make someone jealous is just as menacing" I raise my brows.

"Well too bad I-" But I cut him off giving in.

"Shut up and kiss me" I pull him to me by his shirt and smash my lips into him.

It isn't my fault, I couldn't help it, hes just so intoxicating.

A/N: i wanted to post this earlier butttt my jerk chicken and rasta pasta came and whewwww girllllll if yk what i mean it was real tasty reall goudddd so i had to take a break and woof that shit down.