T H I R T Y N I N E

A L E X

After hearing Sasha get emotionally depressed and weep in his room for an hour I decide to go to Ivy's dorm myself.

Driving there I hear a familiar song playing, when I turn it up it's that familiar Sza song that Ivy always has playing in her ears. 

When I pull up I see Layla and Leilani talking, it seems very intense like one is mad at the other but what's new, they hate each other.

I take a deep breath and pray to god I don't get bitch slapped like Jayden did, I wouldn't mind getting slapped by Ivy though.

I walk in and go to her floor but the second I go near their door I hear talking, part of me just wanted to stand close to the door and eavesdrop.

I knock and wait awkwardly for someone to answer, when I do knock the whole hallway gets silent and it scares the shit out of me.

When the door opens it's Kimani again but the second she sees me she slams it shut and I swear she locks it so hard I can hear it lock from outside.

What the fuck happened.

"Come on Kimani, I just want to speak to her" I shout putting my ear to the door to hear any whispers but I hear nothing so I turn away, I need to speak to Jayden.

Oh my way out I crash into Ciara which is perfect but before I can speak she speaks.

"I really hope you didn't just try to speak to Ivy" She squints at me and I groan.

"Can someone tell me what happened Please?" I ask her and she looks at me lost.

"My brother said some of the worst things possible to Ivy, and a whole lot of stuff that you apparently told him about Ivy as well" She starts but stops not getting too in-depth.

"I swear I-" But she cuts me off.

"Save it" She shuts me up walking away and now I might have the white boy melt down.

I get back in my car and take some deep breaths before driving off.

Friday comes by and passes fast, Sasha doesn't leave his room and honestly neither do I, im just so confused.

Finally when Saturday is here it's our party and by the time it starts Sasha is still locked in his room but i've managed to pull myself together.

I see some familiar faces some I have mo idea who they are.

The whole time I sit in the kitchen drinking watching everyone who walks in.

Eventually I just sit on the bench in the backyard ultimately being taken back to the time when Ivy and I would study here.

I haven't studied in almost a week.

However I hear a voice, A voice I know.

"Hey Sof" Ciara's voice speaks probably to Sofia.

I immediately go inside because where Ciara is Kimani follows and where Kimani is Ivy is not too far.

Once I get back Inside there The four of them, including Leilani.

Ivy is wearing jeans and a tank top with a cardigan over, she's dressed like a middle aged women not like she's at a party but she still looks beautiful.

When she looks at me she doesn't even hold eye contact she immediately looks away.

Eventually I loose her in the crowd but I don't follow her, she looks like she needs her space.

The party goes on for an hour and honestly everything feels like it's going fine besides the tension in the room.

The music is loud; it's annoying really, Id rather be in Ivys dorm laying on her chest or between her legs and watching a movie and eating food, this absolutely sucks.

I see that Ciara keeps looking at me from across the room, she just looks concerned like she's watching me but not for someone just for herself.

However i'm too invested in watching Ivy as she drinks more and more only getting concerned to how her tolerance will hold up and what she's even drinking.

I see Ciara coming towards me but I start moving towards Ivy wanting to tell her slow down.

I come close to Ivy watching her drink down what left in the cup, she's too invested in drinking it she doesn't even see me come close.

"Ivy, I don't want you to get too-" but she immediately stops dropping the cup and moving back from me.

"Get the fuck away from me Alexander" She looks me dead in my eye like I wasn't once a person she cared about but more so like i'm a devil. Like i'm someone who's hurt her immensely.

"Iv, I don't know what I di-" But once again another cut off.

"Go fuck yourself" She mutters turning to the opposite direction and I don't even bother to speak, I don't say a word back I let her walk off.

I go back to the kitchen inspecting.

Leilani and Layla are once again speaking, well no arguing and What's new, if they hate each other why argue.

Then Jayden comes between them breaking it up, well that's weird.

Since when does Jayden ever care about what goes on with girl drama, I soon realize he only cares because after he shoos Leilani away he kisses Layla on her lips.

When the fuck was this? Is this some shitty was of getting back at me? If it is he wins and he can have Layla, trust me I don't want her.

I just roll my eyes watching people in the house, watching some obnoxious couple go in the bathroom probably to fuck.

Another couple sloppily making out on my couch.

"Alex I need to speak to you.. Outside" Ciara grabs my arm pulling me back to the benches.

"I know you're worried for Ivy. I can see it I just don't get why after what you did" She furrows her brows.

"What did I do?" I immediately get defensive because i'm being falsely accused.

"Are you being serious right now?" She screws up her face like she's getting pissed off but when she sees my genuine confusion her demeanor changes.

"You're serious? Oh god you might need to sit for this one" She tells me and my eyes widen.

A/N: Next chapter coming shortly!