S I X T Y F O U R

I love flo mili btw^^ but I recommend playing this song when the fight is happening.

There may be spelling mistakes, I was too into the fight scene to even realize it though.

Also this is around 5.3k words so get cozy.

I was originally going to cut this chapter in half and do a part one being in the playoff game and the part two being the party but I decided to just make this chapter extra long so here's the fighting chapter you've been waiting for.

Asses will be beat. Hair will be pulled. Weaves and Wigs will be removed. Drinks will be spilled. Punches will be thrown.

The girls' halftime songs
Sicko Mode- Travis Scott
Big Rings- Drake
Before I let go- Beyoncé
Runaway baby- Bruno Mars
I Think- Tyler The Creator
Diva- Beyonce

I V Y

Playoffs day. The most important day for the guys in their football careers.

We've been getting dressy trying to look presentable.

I haven't seen Alex since the day started as expected because he went on an overnight with the guys before the game. It's tradition.

"Ivy I have a half double I want to squeeze in but I'm not sure if you'd want to do it?" Daisy asks.

"I'll do it" I speak up, I'm starting to stop grieving and start to celebrate Iris and I know if she were here she would be pissed if I stopped tumbling because of her.

"Okay perfect" We go out into the stands and go to our side of the track.

This isn't really big for us but we are known for amazing halftimes and halftime is our favorite because we have no rules or limits and we have a whole 12 minutes. It builds stamina.

"Ivy are you ready?" Daisy asks me before asking Kimani the same.

Kimani is a good stunter every game she enters first doing a flip cycle as the other cheerleaders follow in.

She's been guiding me the past week to get her specific flip rotation down pact.

The second the clock strikes 6:30 Kimani and I start our tumbling followed by loud cheers.

Competitions are never this exciting maybe because the other cheerleaders for the opposing team are across from us and they're all white not a single bit of flavor and I know for a fact we'll eat them up.

The first quarter lasts around
17 minutes because we're leading so far.

Then the second quarter lasts around 21 minutes because the coaches kept getting into it mainly because now we're down by one.

It's halftime though. Perfect for us. Make the crowd feel better and more pumped up hopefully the guys too.

Just when Kimani was going to show everyone in this room up we see the white girls rushing over to the field to start their performance. Music changed and everything.

Coach Daisy doesn't play that. Especially not on her football field so she walks past the dancing girls and goes up to their coach.

We can't hear what they're saying but we see the real hood classic Daisy is coming out.

She comes walking back but she goes up the steps by the speakers. Completely shutting off their song. They were offbeat anyways.

Coach Daisy is different from most coaches, she's crazy but for good reason and she incorporates every genre into her performances.

Like as of now girls who tumble are tumbling their way to the middle of the field to the Sicko Mode intro. I mean I never thought I'd be flipping to Sicko Mode.