T W E N T Y O N E

K I M A N I

When I step into my dorm it's only 12 am, I know 12 is late as it is but normally Ivy's up so when the lamp is only on I'm confused.

Sasha follows in behind me, we went off campus for dinner and a movie but we both stop short seeing what we see.

Ivy is knocked out and Alex is also knocked out, her leg is wrapped around his and her arms are all over the place.

I remember when I had to share a bed with Ivy and this girl would kick and fight me like I just wanna know who the fuck she was beefing with in her dreams.

"That's why Alex didn't wanna go out with the us tonight to the club" Sasha realized and I look at him confused, what club was he going to.

"Us?" I ask and Sasha widens his eyes realizing what he said.

"I wasn't going with them Ki, we had our date planned" He tells me before I can say anything and I obviously believe him, we've been together for a little over a month, he has my trust.

"This is actually really really cute" I smile to myself watching how comfortable they both look.

"Real cute" Sasha says before snapping a picture which makes me widen my eyes completely thrown off.

"Sasha! That's an invasion of privacy" I explain to him and he looks at me lost.

"If anyone saw that picture there would be a big problem" Sasha squints not getting where I'm going.

"How come" he looks at me with a seriousness and I know what happens with the girls stay with the girls but this isn't really something that's a secret.

"Ivy promised Leilani she'd stay away from Alex" I start and Sasha's eyes widen in a genuine confusion.

"And why would she promise Leilani that?" The way he's reacting to this news is weird, why doesn't he seem surprised but more so concerned.

"Because we caught Alex and Ivy making out and it was their third kiss and then randomly Leilani got like so defensive and rude and said Alex is using Ivy and he doesn't want her and all these other things which quiet frankly is semi believable but she doesn't know anything about their relationship so coming from her it's weird" I ramble and Sasha still looks like he's realizing something.

"And Ivy, she's a ride or die for her friends, she's never ever broken a promise before and when she does wake up she'll probably feel so guilty because well like Leilani is her friend" I emphasize her friend, Leilani will always be weird to me but Ivy is just a nice person who gives people the benefit of doubt.

"So that's why Ivy hasn't been tutoring him, Does Leilani realize she can't keep them apart?" Sasha asks and I shrug.

"Look, I think it's obvious they can't be apart it's fine if they study and stuff but the kissing and touching, that's all that Leilani wants to preven-" but I'm cut off by knocking on our door.

"Ivy I have your claw clip" Leilani's voice booms through the door and I immediately look to Sasha who looks to the two breathing bodies on the bed.

"What do we do!" I whisper shout.

"Ivy I know you're in there, are you purposely ignoring me?" Leilani asks again.

In a flash Sasha starts banging on the wall and imitating the bed hitting the wall and I get what he's doing.

"Oh Sasha!" I exaggerate my fake moans.

"Oh I'm sorry Kimani I didn't realize it was you and Sasha in there" She stops banging on the door and We keeping faking it till we hear her foot steps moving away.

"I don't think Ivy is gonna regret too much because they probably didn't do anything, they're just sleeping and they both have clothes on" Sasha adds and I nod in agreement, this looks like an innocent little situation.

"But Kimani, there's something you should know, and you can't tell Ivy or Alex" He starts and I immediately get nervous, This can't be good.

"Alex and Leilani used to fuck around all the way in the beginning of freshmen year, they met at a party the party that celebrated the new players on the team, the both cheer team and football team" He talks and my eyebrows drop a little.

"I remember that party, that was when I started getting closer with Leilani and she was talking about how fed up she was with some guy" I start to speak but slowly stop realizing what he means.

"So Alex was the guy? She talked about him for almost over a whole semester, she kept saying how they were together and all this other stuff, I didn't realize that was her ex" I add, I somewhat get why Leilani felt a little bit possessive because well if it was Sasha he would be dead before finding a new girl that's not me.

"No they weren't dating, they were hooking up non exclusively but according to her it was more" He adds and I take back everything I just thought.

"It's very weird to be possessive over someone who you never dated let alone had something exclusive with, especially since that was a year ago too" I tell him and he nods.

"She never said anything about the other girls, maybe just jealous glares and shit talking" I do remember her always making fun of girls who'd fuck around with Alex at parties, self deflection at its best.

"She never said anything because she knew she had no control over what anyone else does with Alex but since Ivy is her friend she wants to abuse that friendship power, she knows how Ivy is with loyalty and she's using that to keep Ivanna away from Alex" I explain to him while putting that together myself.

I'm gonna use this to my advantage, I won't tell Ivy for the soul purpose of she probably didn't do anything with Alex so there is no guilt but if she does feel guilt one day I'll tell her I'll also try to get more information about Leilani and Alex before hand so I can back up any of my claims.

"Well how about we go to sleep and speak to them both in the morning?" Sasha asks and I nod agreeing.

"Okay, we also need to find out what happened between Alex and Ivy, what led them to cuddling" I add and he agrees while we change into our matching pj's, I keep one here and the other at his place.

All I hope is for Ivy's sake she didn't do anything with Alex just yet because although I do want to prove that bitch Leilani is a fucking weirdo I also want Ivy to not feel guilty, she has a thing for blaming herself.