T W E N T Y*

Y'all know it's not a sexy chapter without some rihanna in the background. also please ready the a/n at the end.

A L E X

I flip Ivy over so she's laying on the bed and I'm hovering over her, I had to break off the kiss in order to make sure she lands softly.

If I thought I wasn't high before I definitely am now, because this has to be a dream.

I hear her let out a long excited sigh as a reaction to her getting put under me. I also feel a smile spread across my own face seeing her excited.

My hand now traces a line from her shoulder down her spine since her back isn't fully flat on the bed, once I reach the clasp on her bra I unclasp it.

Her bra falls off her body and the cold air quickly firms up her nipples to a hard peak. If I thought she was perfect before this is just more proof.

My lips meet them, and they grow firmer almost to the point of pain I presume and yet, by her slight smile and breaths I can tell she loves every kiss I give on them.

My mouth sucks her nipples and a pant escapes her lips, her back arches slightly making me tighten up in my sweatpants.

My hands now slide down, away from caressing her nipples down to the top of her normal sports shorts, I slowly pull them down revealing her regular black panties with a lace trim that she still looks amazing in.

She lets out a whimper of expectancy while my fingers now trace lines on her inner thighs.

My fingers slowly reach the lacy outskirts of her panties and they gently run in circles on top of them, just a millimeter above her slit.

My fingers slowly draw closer and closer to it making her breathe heavily pushing her hips outwards searching for my fingers, longing for me to touch it.

I teasingly slide them away making her whine a little realizing I'm teasing her, till I bring them back.

I can't help but give in and let my fingers glide over the soft material covering her clit. A loud, sharp gasp escapes her full lips as my hands now slowly slides up to the top of her panties reaching the lace at the top and slowly, gently pulling them down.

I feel her clit get harder hoping her pleasure isn't far away. Her dark sensual smell reaches out and fills the air, casting a spell on me to want to reach down and taste it faster then I planned.

My fingers slither to her opening, once again teasing her as they circle around her clit just wanting to hear her whimpers and breaths.

I see her wetness glistening in the light, so my fingers now brush her clit. Her body shudders but this time no noise escapes her lips, then my fingers now slide over her clit.

Immediately after my fingers enter her wetness, I feel her muscles contract and relax on my fingers, while they slowly exit her opening.

My fingers glistening from her wetness watching her see how wet my fingers are cause of how soaked she is.

I maintain heavy eye contact with her, watching all the attitude and bossiness in her disappear transforming her into this submissive person.

I stick my fingers my mouth and taste her flavor sweet on my tongue. With those same fingers I stick them in Ivy's mouth.

I remove my fingers from her mouth and gently enter her slit, sliding in and out, her body adapting to every time they enter.

My lips meet her hips kissing slowly downwards towards her clit. They inch their way closer, till my tongue is now gently reaching out to her hard clit.