S E V E N

^ Ivy, Ki, and Ciara visuals.

Song: After Party- Don Toliver

A L E X

Winning against ancient rivals is a huge thing in our school. So obviously a party had to be thrown for the occasion.

I haven't seen Ivy around yet but maybe that's good, I hate that she's even partially part of the reason why I played tonight.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Layla coming up to me, here we go again.

"Alex" She speaks and I look at her.

"Layla" I give her a tight-lipped smile.

"I'm so happy you guys won, I mean with you playing I knew we were going to" She smiles and I don't can't bother.

She's so clingy, it's frustrating.

Looking around I finally see Ivy, she's with Ciara since Kimani is somewhere fucking Sasha.

I think they've been here a little while just by the cups in their hands.

When Ivy bumps into Jayden she smiles and he smiles back. Well seems like he's not avoiding her anymore.

"Hello?" Layla talks again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I tilt my head and she smiles.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear a thing I said" She squints with her passive tone and I only roll my eyes.

"No I heard, and that's great" I lie.

"So you do think Ivy ruined the halftime with that stupid dance, we should really stick to the cheers" Layla shakes her head.

That was Ivy's dance? I actually liked something the cheerleaders did for once. I can't stand some of their cheers, it can just get so annoying.

But hearing that it was Ivy's dance makes me wonder what else she created but it also makes me hate it now. Anything Ivy does I hate.

I distracted myself for the past couple of minutes with Layla but eventually, I got tired of hearing her voice so I started making out with her in the kitchen.

I hear some shuffling nearby and it's Ivy and Jayden.

They're both giggling about something with each other, his hands are resting on her waist and her hands are around his neck like she wants to kiss him.

Ivy puts the red cup up to her mouth drinking what's in it before tossing it to the side and making out with Jayden.

"Are you gonna show me your bedroom" I watch Ivy seductively mumble in Jayden's ears when she breaks the kiss.

When I see Jayden grab her hand getting ready to take her to his room I break the kiss with Layla.

"Time to play a game" I shout from the kitchen making people look our way, Ciara and Leilani come by Ivy cockblocking the whole situation making me feel more at ease.

I'm not sure why I did that, but I'm sure it's because I want to see Ivy miserable.

The games we play don't last long because it still ends with Ivy and Jayden all over each other.

"Her whole dress is lifting up, why does she even think that's okay," I say in disgust to Kaden and he furrows his brows at me.

"I mean Jaydens getting some action so it's a win for him" Kaden adds and I act fake excited for him.

I sit on the steps scrolling through feeds on my phone bored at my own house party.

However once again that peace is disrupted when Ivy and Jayden walk up the steps with their tongue down each other's throats, she doesn't even acknowledge my presence, not even an insult comes out of her mouth.

They don't even stop for air they just keep making out till they get in Jayden's room and he closes the door shut.

Thankfully I crash into Layla on the steps and she and I start making out again, she may be clingy but she sure is a great way to occupy myself.

I take her into my room and attempt to fuck my annoyance away but it all falls to shambles when I can hear people moaning next door.

It's sick.

I try my best to ignore it giving Layla a good orgasm according to the way she's seeking more and also orgasming myself.

When we're both laying flat we could sort of hear muffled music from downstairs but what really got to me was the banging.

There was banging on the wall next to us, banging meaning a bed frame hitting the wall, the muffled moans also give away that someone's fucking.

But I'm not sure who it is.

WHEN MORNING HITS

Layla is long gone, I never let girls stay the night in bed especially after sex just because I like my personal space.

The last time a girl was caught in my bed it changed everything for me.

When I leave my room I walk into the kitchen and I see Kimani and Sasha along with Kaden and Sofia. I sit on one of the counter chairs saying goodmorning to both of them.

"God I didn't tell Ivy I was staying here" Kimani reaches the realization but she puts her phone down when Jayden and Ivy are both coming out of a room together.

Ivy has a large shirt on with her hair up and Jayden has on a shirt as well.

I squint lost as to why they're together but when I remember the bed frame hitting the wall and the moaning it hit me that that was them.

"Did you two fuck?" I ask and they look at each other.

"No don't look at her look at me Jayden Bowen, did you have sex with Ivanna Davis?" I ask him and he just smirks subtly.

Ivy excuses herself and the girls follow leaving only the guys.

"Honestly I would fuck her again, I don't do doubles but I'm debating it" Jayden smiles and I squint at him.

"Don't look at me like that, you've been banging Layla for like a week now" Jayden acts all innocent.

"It doesn't matter it's not like you want to be with Ivy so why would you even fuck her, she obviously likes you and it'll probably hurt her feelings" I speak and all the guys look at me like I'm a ghost.

"I mean I could care less about Ivy's feelings but if you hurt her feelings her friends will be mad at you and we have to support you regardless so her friends will be mad at us too and we'll get no play either" I played that off pretty well, I mean don't give a fuck about how Ivy feels, I just don't want Jayden to ruin it for the rest of us.

"He was right about the first part though, don't mess around with Ivy, her friends don't play about her," Jacob speaks up.

"How would you know," I ask him.

"Because my friend Samir, he hooked up with her and he said the wrong shit and when have you seen Samir on campus? You haven't they scared him away not saying that'll happen to you Jayden but I'm just saying" He shrugs and we all have the same look of pure confusion.

"Samir was the reason I fucked her" Jayden speaks up and all our eyes widen.

"Huh?" We all say in sync.

"Samir told me about this girl who he hooked up with and he was whipped but because he kept talking about it to everyone her crazy friends shut him up" Jayden speaks and I hear Kaden take a deep breath.

"All I'm saying is just don't fuck this up" Kaden adds.

"I won't, It's not like I want a relationship with her and all her baggage that all these girls have, I just want to fuck her, she's literally a fucking god in bed" Jayden keeps going and for some reason, the shitty obsession with how she fucks is making me pissed.

Before I could say something I'd regret the girls come back looking ready to leave.

"Um we have practice so, we're gonna leave" Ivy comes towards us to say goodbye, mainly to Jayden.

He hugs her back leaving a soft tap on her ass making her jump slightly.

When she does leave he turns to us with this shit-eating 'I'm the man' grin.

Asshole.