S E V E N T Y S E V E N*

I don't know if you already know how
But girl, I got the feeling that you know now
You're buried in the pillow, yeah you're so loud
But I'm about to show you, baby, slow down

Slow Down- Chase Atlantic

(chile why am I just know realizing how dirty these lyrics are)

A L E X

I wasn't going to meet her. I was going to stay strong, I was going to avoid her but then again here I am searching for her around the house trying to figure out where the hell she is.

Finally, I check outside, and there she is. Leaning against the side of my car while staring me up and down.

"Let's go," I tell her and she gets in the passenger's side while I get in the driver.

I won't regret this but she will.

It's a short drive like around three minutes. We're pulling up into my driveway and I get out of the car following Ivy who has that look like she won. But she hasn't.

"My house looks the same" I add so she doesn't think I changed things around.

"No shit Alex, we've been broken up for five days what could you have changed?" See after I'm done with her she wouldn't speak to me like that, She wouldn't even be moving.

"Right" I clear my throat smiling a little.

"I'm thirsty," She tells me while sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

She knows this place inside and out, she's doing this on purpose but it's okay.

I grab her water and hand it to standing right between her open legs.

Instead of moving back her leg wraps around my waist pulling me closer.

"Is this cheating?" She asks grabbing my hand and putting it under her dress, resting it right under her bare wet pussy.

"Do you think it's cheating?" I ask starting to slowly rub the pads of my fingers over her clit.

"No" Of course she doesn't because she's grinding her hips on my fingers like I'm actually gonna let her finish.

"I think it is" I smile slightly while moving my hands away from her once she gets closer.

She's not mad she's more so snapping back into reality and understanding that she's slowly folding too.

"Let's play a game" She gets off the counter and looks at me.

"What game?" I raise my brows.

"Take off a piece of clothing every time you think me of" She smiles and I roll my eyes.

I'd be naked already.

I slowly take off my shirt because Ivy is the only thing surrounding my mind.

"Ivy you'll be out because you're wearing nothing under that dress" I remind her and she shrugs taking her dress off.

This woman is fucking crazy. This is turning into that show naked and afraid.

She just stares at me like she isn't completely naked. I'm happy she feels comfortable with me and that she doesn't mind being naked. I remember when she would cover herself.

I take off my pants right after because now I'm thinking all about her body.

When something comes to mind I stop in my tracks.