S I X T Y O N E

'I fell in love today, there aren't many words you can say
That could ever get my mind to change
She's enough for me, she's in love with me
You're a doll, you are flawless
But I just can't wait for love to destroy us'

Flawless- The Neighbourhood

The songs of this chapter are Flawless and You Get Me So High both by The Neighbourhood, You'll understand why I chose these songs after reading.

Also look at the picture above that's a visual of what you'll see in the chapter.

Tw: Torture, Mentions of Sexual assault, Drug abuse, and Semi violence. Also some arguing.

This is a long one.

A L E X

It's three am. I knew I couldn't leave him down there too long so I snuck out the room and went downstairs.

He was knocked out but once I had my gloves and ski mask on I poured a glass of ice cold water on his face.

"Oh you're back" He groans yeah bitch I am back.

"Do you have a mom? Little sister?" I ask around twisting the knife in my hands.

"Y-yes just one baby sister" Hm.

"How would you feel if a man took advantage of her when she was sleeping hm?" Completely pissing him off.

"But that's d-"

"It's not fucking different, it's not" I raise my voice before getting quieter.

If you won't admit it I'll have to torture it out of you until you wish you were dead instead free" I come closer bringing the knife right on his bare body and slowly cutting into him.

"Morgan Mitchell" I speak up and he shakes his head.

Suit yourself buddy.

I go to his tied up hands and cut them free so I can slowly start cutting through his pinky.

He screams and bitches but I don't stop till it's off.

I stand back up and look at him.

"You've raped more girls then you can count on your own fingers, If you don't admit it you won't have any left" I whisper in his ear.

About an hour goes by and we're left with one full hand his thumb on his other hand, I've never really seen a fingerless hand but there's a first time for everything.

"Ivy Davis" I repeat and he's passed out about several times.

I grab the ice water and pour it on him slapping him over and over till he's up.

"Come on man, it was an-" Fucking liar.

"So you're admitting to it?" I cut him off and he nods before starting to cry.

"Yes, Fuck okay, I did it, But it's been so hard on me, my moms sick in the hospital and my dad does a shit job of looking after my-" I don't fucking care honestly.

I just try not to laugh when he say starts crying like a baby.

"Well looks like mommy won't be getting any visits soon" I poke my lip out to taunt him.

"Come on please, Please let me go, I'll do anything" Pathetic, he's really sobbing and he's probably pisses his pants a couple times.

"I need you admit to every girl you've raped on tape then turn yourself in and the video in to the police" He clearly was lying when he said anything because he's shaking his head.