S E V E N T Y E I G H T*

tw: use of knives, also this may not be everyone's cup of tea so i mean it's not necessary to read.

^chile this song says enough for the chapter.  (desire by meg myers hucci remix).

leave some sexy songs for me please because I was at a lost.

I'm not even gonna re-read this I'm just gonna have Grammarly correct the mistakes and eat my tacos and read y'all's comments on this first-class ticket to hell chapter.

I V Y

Seconds ago I was pulling Alex's hair so close to finally orgasming till he stopped.

So I got mad and reacted impulsively.

I told him I had to pee and I went to go use the bathroom and I found something in his drawer which I'd never even seen before.

They were pink fluffy handcuffs, I don't know why this man has pink fluffy handcuffs but I took them.

I also put on a small tank top because my nipples were getting uncomfortably hard.

"Ivy" Alex looks at me and I smile slightly.

"Hey, uh you know what, you were right" I keep my hands behind my back.

"About?" He furrows his brows.

"Just that I should stop being so competitive, it just makes things harder" He squints at my change of heart.

"Let me kiss you, Alex, You win" I move closer to him till we're almost nose to nose.

He's too caught up with my breathing he doesn't realize I attached one side to his bed. Now I just need to get his wrist.

Just as I'm moving in about to make our lips touch his hands move up to my cheek like it always does but instead I lock it onto the cuff immediately stepping back.

"Ivy, what the hell?" He furrows his brows when he realizes he's stuck to his bed with no key.

"Don't tell me you really thought you were gonna win?" I laugh slightly and Alex fake laughs but goes immediately back to a serious face.

"Come on Ivy we don't have to do this anymore, you win, just uncuff me" He begs and I just smile.

I'm not sure if the first thing I should do is get the orgasm I so desperately want or give him a taste of his own medicine.

I mean I can get that orgasm anytime, Alex, on the other hand, needs to be taught a lesson.

A L E X

Why am I such a fucking idiot? Who leaves cuffs in a bathroom draw?

Ivy isn't saying anything to me, she's just standing in front of me like she's thinking and when the thought hits her I can see it all over her face.

She slowly starts to slide my boxers down just to reveal my hard dripping cock.

She doesn't wait at all, her hand is immediately wrapping around it and stroking it repeatedly making me groan.

She then moved her mouth down on me, my cock feeling heavy on her tongue as she moans around me, sending vibrations up my body, making me forcefully whimper.

I know she loves it when I make noise but in this circumstance, it'll be like she's just getting rewarded.

Her free hand goes down to cup my balls, squeezing them gently as her mouth continues to work over me.

When she comes up again, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand like a hungry savage.

"You taste so good, baby." She's mocking me I know she is and when I figure out how to get out of these cuffs she's done for.