E I G H T Y

I V Y

"Why did we have to bring them?" Kimani asks clearly very agitated by the guys as we walk around the lingerie store.

"They were behaving fine a couple of minutes ago Ki" I add in defense but now they're putting the bras over their shirts and acting a fool.

"Now they're acting like animals and if they get kicked out of the store I'm not leaving to babysit them" She continues to look around but now I'm the one left walking up to them.

"Do you guys have no home training you're acting like little kids who've never left the house" They just look at each other with a bra wrapped around their chest.

"I know you are but what am I?" Alex jokes and Sasha laughs with him, I hate white boys.

"You're gonna be dickless if you keep playing around in these folks' store" I grab him and Sasha by the ear and pull them to the side. I feel like my mom and Isaiah.

"My bad Ma'am" Sasha clears his throat and takes the bra off when I let go of his ear.

"Yeah, um we should really just help them look for stuff Sash" He clears his throat clearly embarrassed because I pinched his and his boyfriend's ear.

"Hey better you than me because Kimanis pinches hurt, she doesn't like to cut her nails" He puts the bra back on the hook.

"Have you never left the house before or do you guys just always act like idiots?" I ask as we walk over to Kimani but there's a man standing in front of her and man he's tall as shit. He has to be a little bit taller than Sasha but not Alex, Alex is definitely tall I feel like he grows more every day.

Sasha being how he is he walks up behind Kimani and wraps his arms around her waist.

Very possessive if you ask me.

"Oh hey Sasha, this is my cousin Peter,"  I think it's weird to have a cousin named Peter of all names but I don't say much.

Honestly, I haven't seen Peter since I was 12 so he was unrecognizable but I'm not in the mood for a reintroduction and the whole how's the family and then the sympathy, when they find out my sister, is dead.

So, in that case, I turn around and go to the babydoll lingerie section.

A L E X

Ivy is looking at a whole bunch of lingerie and she's even getting help from a woman and I don't know what to do so instead of standing there awkwardly I went to go look for some nice bras for her since she's been complaining about them being tight.

"Excuse me sir do you need help?" A woman walks up to me resting her hand on my shoulder, she clearly works here.

"Yeah um, I want bras," I ask awkwardly and she smiles.

"Well, what kind, I mean we don't sell bras for guys bu-" And I immediately cut her off.

"No I mean like, the girly bras" I add and she laughs slapping my chest and I'm just confused why she keeps touching me.

"Ohh, well then what kind" She's smiling a lot and it's kinda creepy.

"I'm just looking for some nice bras for her" I point to Ivy.

"Oh okay well I can ask your friend what her bra size is for you?" Friend? Ivy is not my friend. Friend? Really?

"Oh no she's my wife, and also I know her bra size, I just need help finding nice bras for her" I smile at her, and finally when I do her smile drops, I knew she was hitting on me.

I should stop calling Ivy my wife but I mean I am gonna marry her so better sooner than later.

"Okay then so what's her bra size?" She asks and now I have to jog my memory.