S I X T Y S E V E N

A L E X

"Son!, It's great to see you so soon!" He smiles but I just slam the door shut.

"Leave Ivy alone, how many times do I have to tell you this?" I yell but he keeps his smile.

"Your girlfriend came to me" As if I don't already know that.

"Because you lied to her and said you're a drug inspector, what the fuck is a drug inspector!" I yell and he rolls his eyes walking away.

"Well did you want me to just casually tell her I own an entire Mafia legacy?" He turns back around.

"All I came here to say was give me the name of the lawyer and all the contacts" His eyes automatically lighten.

"Does this mean she's accepting my offer?" He asks.

"No, it's no longer your offer, you're going to give me all the information and I'll deal with it," I tell him but he's only squinting.

"And whatever favor you're going to want Ivy to do bother. She's not doing it. Whatever it is I'll do it but she's not doing any favors for you" I need to make myself clear.

"Al-" I cut him off.

"Ivy was really upset when she realized there wasn't anything she could do to help change the situation. I hate seeing Ivy upset more than anything else so whatever she wants she gets. Send me the contact and stop speaking to Ivy" I immediately head for the door. Keeping the conversation at a minimum.

"Was it the extremely loyalty or the secret blowjobs under the dining room table that's making you so damn whipped?" He asks and my eyes immediately widen.

"Alex, I tell you this every time. You're just like me, I know all your tricks because I created them. You weren't slick" Now I'm completely embarrassed.

"All I want to know is why you're so fucking whipped. I mean you almost killed a guy for her, you jeopardized your playoffs because a guy said something about her, you fought a guy for her, I just don't get it" How doesn't he.

"I love her, is that not obvious? She's sweet and gentle and she isn't afraid to be her normal self she won't put on a bullshit act to get what she wants and she actually cares about me. She supports me on anything I want to do and I know nobody would have ever sucked it up and helped me to hide a man I almost killed, Sasha would of shit on himself and freaked out" He only looks offended as I talk.

"You know son, I've never heard you say the words I love you to me, ever" He looks at me now completely serious.

"You never deserved to hear those words. You never even gave a damn about me to do the basic things that fathers should do." I can only sniffle slightly. I feel like shit honestly.

"Are you kidding me, Alexander? Everything I did was for you, maybe I should have tried harder and tried to show you that I was trying under all the work but it's hard. It's very hard and I know that's not an excuse but everything I did I did for you. For god's sake, I almost killed a woman for you" That makes me look at him with utter confusion. What the fuck!?

"What woman did you kill for me Dad?" I ask and he shakes his head walking away.

"Sarah" He mumbles and my eyes widen

"You said that sh-"His eyes just look at mine.

"I said it to protect you, Alex, When I found out what was happening I was angry, I was so pissed off and I did some stuff" I squint even more worried.

"What did you do to her?" I ask panicky.

"After everyone started yelling and freaking out when it happened I decided to go look for her after I kicked her out and I know men shouldn't hit women obviously but Alex I was so fucking mad. I didn't want to hurt her but I started losing control and I shot her in the head and she went to the doctor and she was in a coma for a little but she was ultimately fine because it didn't go deep enough or hit her in an important zone" What the fuck.