F O R T Y T W O

Read the A/N at the end of the chapterrrrr!

A L E X

I'm with Sasha, Ciara, and Kimani and we're all speaking.

Trying to find any logical explanation as to why the hell Ivy is ignoring me.

Apparently she hasn't told anyone exactly what was said so only her and Jayden know.

"Alex honestly maybe I think you should just let go" Kimani speaks up and I immediately screw my face up.

"Give up? Give up? Are you out of your damn mind, Kimani I didn't do anything that Jayden said I did and we both know that, if you all believe me I can prove it to  Ivy too"  I tell them and they give me bullshit looks.

"Honestly Alex she's right, Ivy had a grudge and holds it for life, even if you didn't do it I think it's best to let it just blow over, bothering her does no good cause she'll just fester over like a sore and snap at you" Ciara keeps the belief that Ivy won't forgive me and it pisses me off more and more.

"No, I don't care if she holds it for eternity I'm going to find a way" I tell her but Sasha comes in.

"Honestly Alex they're right, Maybe space is best, she j-" and I lose it.

"No! I'm not going to give her space, I'm not going to let her ignore me, I'm not going to stop trying. I almost lost her a couple days ago, I could have never seen her and spoken to her again. I can't risk not being able to tell her the truth if something else fatal like this happens again. So no I will not stop trying because I love her, and her being gone even for a second made me feel like a part of me was gone and I can't take that" I tell them and they all look at me in complete shock.

"What'd you say?" Kimani asks and I furrow my brows.

"What? I just said I need to tell her the truth, no time to dissect my words let's come up with a plan" I ignore their looks.

"I have an idea, but Ivy might hate us after" Kimani speaks up and we all squint.

"Oh no don't worry she already hates you, she's just going to add me and Ciara to that list" Kimani jokes but its nothing to laugh about.

I V Y

I've been alone with my thoughts all day. Everyone was so busy, I hate being alone in my thoughts, I already couldn't think with Iris alone but with what Jayden told me, now its even worse.

It's not like I would listen to anything Jayden says but I thought about it. Some things make sense and others don't but my downwards spiral gots even worse when I saw pictures.

Theres so many little factors that contribute to why im so upset. I wouldn't be mad at Alex, I would communicate with him, I should communicate with him but every time I think of him  I get that twinge of pain because now anytime I think of him my mind immediately goes to Iris.

Was this genuine or was it a goal to get with the other sister. Did he really tell Jayden about our intimate moments even if he didnt Jayden knows about the birthmark, how? I may have fucked Jayden but he's so self obsessed and full of himself he would never eat coochie, I mean I barely can remember that night but if I can't neither can he.

Eventually my spiral of thoughts become too deep and to avoid further stress and agony I decided to go to the gym.

Work my way out of being stressed.

After about an hour of straight back to back workouts I brace myself and decide I need a break.

Sitting in the girls locker room it's pretty empty, well completely empty. It's 11 at night the gym is empty.

Or so I though, when I hear footsteps coming in I turn to see the familiar faces or Ciara and Kimani.

"What are you guys doing here?" I squint pretty lost as to why they choose to wiling show up to the gym this late.

I mean they work out and stuff obviously but they never come this late, somethings off.

"We figured you were here and we just wanted to keep you company" I mean that's a sucky excuse

"Well yeah i'm here" I smile slightly before standing up and coming back outside to the machines.

"Okay so, talk to us" Kimani smiles and Ciara agrees but I just feel like somethings off.

This feels so sudden.

"I don't have much to say" I shrug going to start running again.

"Ivy, I know you're upset or stressed about something, you don't go to the gym at night unless you're trying to clear your mind" Kimani reads me like a book.

I am trying to clear my head but this isn't helping.

My indecisive mind decided I don't want to run anymore.

Unfortunately for me when I let go of the handle bars the metal sharp part that's been poking out from under the bar cuts me.

"Shit" I mumble holding my hand and rushing to the locker rooms.

"My god Ivy" Ciara gasps realizing what happened.

It isn't bleeding terribly for stitches but it is bleeding enough to rise concern.

I simply run water over it before using the only alcohol pad I have to clean it and then I wrap it on the gauze scraps I had left.

Just trying to ignore the stinging and throbbing feeling.

"Ivy we'll get a first aid, it's probably in the front" Ciara and Kimani leave for a second and I just stay seated holding it, it's starting to soak through though.

The door opens again and Im immensely grateful for how fast they found the first aid.

"That was quick" I start but when I look up to see who it is I stop and loose my whole calm facade.

Alex. Alexander Jones. I haven't spoken to him yet, I was thinking about it but maybe this is my sign to.

A/N: Okayyy so my birthday was saturday/yesterday sooo i didnt update butttt dont worry yalll im back and honestly im sick of ivy and alex not speaking they need to have some nastyyyyty makeup sex, also jayden did eat ivys cooch, she doesn't remember him doing that for a specific reason that's important to the plot later on, but they were both blackout drunk so jayden is pretty stuck up and normally doesn't eat pussy but him being drunk made him less loose on what he does.