T H I R T Y E I G H T

A L E X

Red. Red. Red. Red. All I can see is Red. I'm going to fucking kill him.

48 hours earlier.

After that horrid week of switching practices I guess you can say it worked because we're back on our A game, I personally don't think It helped at all but whatever.

Ivy still hasn't spoken to me but I'm not speaking to her either, The way she was all over that Danny guy when they were showing us that flip.

She spends most the day with him at practice how do I know she probably isn't fucking him in her dorm too.

That's why I used Jessica as bait. I think her name is Jessica or Jennifer I can't remember.

All I know is she's a red head and anytime I was with her Ivy was bothered.

As a result of us winning we're planning a party for Saturday but todays only Thursday so we still have a day and a half to go.

Leaving practice I see Ivy talking to Danny, she laughing, he's a comedian now?

Following after I leave there's Jayden coming next to me and Sasha.

"You guys still didn't make up? Jeez Kimani and I fucked it out" Sasha jokes and I just roll my eyes. I haven't had sex in days.

"Why would they even make up, they hate each other" Jayden questions, Fuck, I forgot he had no idea.

We have to cross the street and pass them to go into the next building so there's no way of avoiding her.

"Right? Don't you guys hate each other?" He asks again but we both don't answer we only walk.

"Am I missing something? We're bros you can honestly speak to me if you do have a thing with Ivy" Jayden adds and I just look at Sasha who looks at me.

"No way. You guys do have a thing" Jayden who's clearly bothered about not being told asks.

"It's not a thing, we were having sex that's all but her and I got into an argument and she stopped speaking to me" I keep it short and he does look hurt which I feel guilty for.

"You didn't even tell me though?" He looks at me like i've stabbed him.

"I thought you were over her, you kept saying how much you hate her and you were fucking around with so many other girls I thought you forgot and it happened weeks after that happened" I explain myself mainly because I value my friendship with Jayden and I don't want this to tear the team apart.

"Ivy!" Jayden Yells from across the street so she looks to us and Sasha and My eyes both widen.

"Jayden what the fuck are you doing bro" Sasha grabs him stopping him from fucking up.

"Yo Ivy" I pull out of Sasha's hold crossing the street and rushing up to her.

She only looks at him crossing her arms over her chest.

When he come the Danny guy leaves and he talks to her for a good three minutes, Sasha and I don't even move we let them speak, asl Jayden speak, Jayden is the only one talking.

When the conversation is hitting almost five minutes we see Ivy's hand meet with Jayden's cheek and we immediately run up to them before it gets worse.

Not that I think Jayden would put his hands on a girl, I don't think he would, I hope not.

"Fuck you, and Fuck the both of you as well, Rot in hell" She yells at the three of us before walking into her dorm building and I'm just in complete shock.

I've never seen her so angry and at one point she hated me more than anyone.

"Jayden what the fuck did you say" Sasha looks at him with crazy eyes.

"All I told her was that I think she's being immature for not speaking to you, she's so sensitive and got offended then hit me because she can't take the truth, god if she wasn't a girl she would of been screwed" He mumbles and Sasha and I look at each other like somethings off.

Something is off though. Ivy would never react so harshly, she isn't aggressive, she's soft she would never hit anyone unless she was provoked and I've never seen her hit anyone ever and she's been pissseddddd before, so what did Jayden really say?

"Jayden are you sure that's what you said? Be specific because i've never seen Ivy hit someone before and that slap looked like hell" Sasha adds, I knew it wasn't only me.

"I told her it was wrong to ignore you after fucking you and she obviously took offense when I was just being genuine so she randomly slapped me but it's not shocking she's sensitive and aggressive, but that's just how girls like her act" He shrugs and keeps walking.

"Girls like her?" I squint.

"Yes girls like her" Is all Jayden mumbles as we start walking our way back to the house.

I've been in the kitchen all day with Kaden till Sasha broke in the house yelling at us.

"What the fuck did you do" Sasha storms in on us clearly pissed off, but this time he isn't his normally mad self, his face is red like he's been crying, he looks like he's ready to kill all of us.

"What are you talking about" I squint and Sasha doesn't even speak he only paces back and forth.

"Kimani broke up with me, she said because she can't forgive me or even look me in the eye for what happened with Ivy, What the fuck happened with Ivy!" He yells and I squint still lost.

"Well I don't know, She can't be mad about Ivy and I not speaking because it's been almost a week so something else happened" I stay calm but my heart is racing.

What the hell happened with Ivy.

"Explain everything that happened from the moment you saw Kimani to now" Kaden asks.

"I went to go see her because I haven't in a couple hours and I didn't bring my key with me but I hear a whole bunch of voices inside, but I didn't want to be nosey so I knocked and Kimani answered" He starts then stops to take a breath.

"After that she came outside and close the door and when I said close I mean slammed and man she looked mad as hell and I didn't know why so I went to grab her hand to ask her what's wrong and she pulled away from me so I was confused as to why" He keeps going his breaths getting heavy as he gets closer to the climax of the situation.

"She said she why am I here and that I have a whole lot of guts showing up after what happened with Ivy and I asked what happened with her and she squint at me and automatically believed I was lying to her but I wasn't I don't know what happened to Ivy so then she did that think where she puts her hand on her forehead like she was thinking" He keeps going.

"She said she absolutely can't believe I let what Jayden said to her slide, She said she can't even look at me because of how disgusted she is, She said she thought I was different and respected women but i'm just as bottom of the barrel as all of you, She said she never wants to speak to me again and to tell you specifically Alex that you're dead to Ivy and that's she's lost all respect for you, along with Kimani herself too" He finishes still red in the face and my eyes are widened just with Kadens.

"Well what the hell did you do" Kaden asks me and I immediately get defensive.

"I swear I didn't do anything I swear, It had to be what Jayden told her or something more" I try to tell Sasha but the second I mention Jayden he's rushing up the steps to Jaydens room.

He opens his door but I assume Jayden isn't in there when he comes back out slamming it shut.

After the fact Sasha just goes in his room we wait a couple seconds until we hear thuds which is obviously something that Ivy calls his 'white boy meltdown' happening.

A/N: It's getting realllllll hawttt, now chile what did Jayden really say ?? i'm interested