T H I R T Y T W O*

^If y'all never heard this song before thank me later, whew i need to have some nasty dirty sloppy sex with this playing in the background.

A L E X

A rush of power unexpectedly fills me, and not to mention it fills my cock too.

We keep kissing till i'm sitting on the bed and she's in only her lavender bra and matching panties straddling me.

I reach around the back of her bra and reach for both straps and pulling them off her shoulders and sliding them down her arms, revealing the most beautiful, breasts i've seen.

I sit there in awe for a moment, taking in the beautiful sight. Her areolas are a perfect shade of dark brown and large in itself. Her nipples are slightly darker and hardening by the second, constricting right in front of my eyes. I watch as goose bumps form on her areolas, all of this so arousing to me.

"What?" She asks furrowing her brows when she notices I keep staring, she even goes to bring her hand up and cover herself but I pull them away.

My cock starts twitching and i'm sure she's now fully aware of the effect this is having on me, especially given that i'm speechless.

Finally coming to my senses without taking my eyes off them, my hands reach for them and I take one in each hand.

Feeling their softness with my fingers, and enjoying how her hard nipples pressed into my palms. I keep toying with them as she leans in for more kissing.

Im soon kneading them and playing with them, seeing what caused a response.

She has fairly sensitive nipples and whines slightly to certain touches , but she loves when my whole thumb runs over her nipple.

I remove one hand and lick it her nipple coating it in my saliva using the new lubrication to continue rubbing.

She seems to really like it so I do the same with the other one. We continue making out while I fondle her breast sometimes breaking the kiss to suck on her nipples, both of us taking in this new sensation.

I return my hands to both ass cheeks as I lower my mouth to her left breast. Sucking it into my mouth, I start swirling my tongue round and round her nipple, stopping occasionally to switch to the other breast.

I varied my routine between long swirls with a soft, flat tongue, and flicking her nipple with a harder tongue, gauging her reactions. She breaths heavily each time and slowly rocks against my thigh.

I stopped what I doing for a moment or else Im definitely going to have a mess in my boxers. I'm sure she realizes when I do stop and she only grinds against me harder.

"Ivy" I firmly grab her hips to make her stop grinding against me so I don't cum.

I lay her down and start with kissing her stomach till I get down to her pussy, and I exhale a hot breath on it and making her gasp at how it feels.

I pull her panties down to her ankles and my breath is replaced by my warm, wet tongue.

I swirl my tongue in little circles down one side of her pussy and then up the other, never quite dipping it inside her but hard enough that the pressure of every swirl made its way right to her clit.

She moans as she grinds her pussy against my mouth. She know wants to feel my soft, wet lips encircle her clit. I keep sucking it into my mouth while I flicked at it with the tip of my tongue. I want her to feel the wetness of an orgasm drench my lips and chin.

"Alex" She mumbles in between moans.

"I need you inside me, now" she moans pulling my hair and my head closer to her.