F I F T Y

A L E X

It's been around two weeks since Ivy and I started dating.

I never really saw myself in a relationship since Jessica but now I can't see myself with anyone but Ivy.

The only downside to dating an athlete when you're also an athlete is that we never can find time during game season.

Also the fact that Ivy still reminds me everyday what happened at the dinner. I take it like a champ though because I know how wrong I was to even put her in that situation. Even if I didn't know I should of listened to my gut instead of ignoring it. 

I've had two games this week because the playoffs are weeks away and Ivy has had almost four competitions this week because her Daytona National Championships are a little while after our playoffs.

We always go in morning jogs, and nightly gym workout sessions and we try to turn our study sessions into dates and I think it's kinda been working out well.

"Ah this man is whipped" Jayden slaps the back of my head.

Him and I are not friends, let's make that clear. However when I did try to speak to him last week because I was pissed off I ended up getting physical and if it weren't for Sasha I would of had a short suspension since there's an apparent no violence rule. So I'm making nice.

"She's just everything and more" I smile shaking my head.

"This is exactly how I felt about Kimani, welcome to the club brother" He daps me up and I laugh.

"How's the sex been?" Kaden asks and I roll my eyes.

"Better than anything i've ever done" I keep it vague, I'm too possessive to let them hear about her and I.

"Well guess what I heard from Sofia?" Kaden asks and we look at him.

"Some on the cheer team is pregnant" My eyes just widen, completely.

"My best bet is Kimani" Jayden looks to Sasha and he furrows his brows.

"Absolutely not, her and I always use condoms and she has an IDU, and we don't have sex every hour maybe just a couple times a week" Sasha doesn't even get defensive because he's sure.

"And don't wish that negativity on my wife" He adds.

"Probably Leilani, she's been screwing around with a whole bunch of people, imagine if it was yours" Jayden looks at me and I laugh, is he deadass?

Now when I smack him in his face again he's gonna be confused.

"Nah, I haven't had sex with Leilani since freshmen year, the only person I've been fucking is Ivy" Is that not obvious, I haven't had sex with anyone else since Ivy and I first kissed honestly.

"And how often do you two have sex?" Sasha asks and I roll my eyes.

"Often" I mumble.

"What is often?" Kaden asks.

"Once in the shower after our morning run, one during our tutoring sessions, and one after our gym workouts" I confess and they look at me like i'm crazy.

"Three times a day, do that times seven" Sasha tells me like he doesn't know I suck at math.

"You guys fuck 21 times in a week?" Jayden widens his eyes at me.

"No, we don't do it three times a day always, sometimes it's twice or once or not at all, it just depends" I shrug.

"That doesn't mean Ivy's the pregnant one, we use condoms" They all look at me like i'm crazy.