T W E N T Y S I X

^ Something similar to what Ivy's knotless looks like

I V Y

"Well Sasha wanted to see Kimani and he dragged me with him" Alex starts to explain and Sasha screws his face up.

"You fucking liar, Alex said we should go see you guys to wish you luck for the competition since you guys probably won't make it for the morning run" Sasha explains and I only laugh under my breath. Such a terrible liar.

"Anyways, thank you good luck at your game" I tell them both and they nod but they don't leave.

Kimani stands up probably to get another pack of hair but also to greet Sasha officially since he could only sneak in a kiss.

"So this is what was hidding under that wig" Alex walks over to me seeing my hair up in a scrunchie with one side braided and the other out.

I don't know if he said that with malicious intent so I just screw up my face confused.

"Wait No No No, I didn't mean it in a weird way, I meant like- forget it, your hair is beautiful Ivy that's what I wanted to say" He stumbles his words making me laugh again.

"I know you want to touch it go ahead" I tell him after he spends a minute just looking at my head, I don't mind it he's cute that he's curious about it.

"Your hair is so soft" He gently touches the hair that's out, "Can I braid it" He asks and part of me really wants to say no but Kimani is preoccupied with Sasha so why not.

"Go ahead Alexander" I sigh and he takes Kimanis place grabbing the comb and parting my hair.

He even dips his finger in the gel and adds it onto my part before he starts braiding, just when I thought he couldn't get sluttier.

"Tell me if i'm pulling it too tight" I mumbles whole focusing hard on doing a braid.

After maybe a minute he finishes, but the braid is really just my hair only.

I stand up and look in the mirror curious to his mess but it looks pretty good.

"This actually looks decent" I look at him a little stunned.

"I knew you were a hoe I just didn't think you were braiding girls hair too" I joke around and he does that thing where he rolls his eyes and his tongue rolls against his cheek.

"I have a little sister and I give her french braids or braids sometimes Iv" He looks at me with a subtle smirk.

"Oh" I say realizing he actually does have some decent qualities.

Kimani comes back to her spot complimenting Alex's braid before taking it out and continuing to do the rest.

"Teach me how to knotless braid Ki" Alex asks her and I just know she's making the same screwed up face as I am.

"Why would you need to know how to do that?" She asks him while continuing to work her magic.

"Just because" He shrugs and Kimani only ignores him.

They guys stay in our dorm either having a bit of small talk with us or just being annoying and touching our things until Kimani finishes my hair an hour later.

She gave me decent sized knotless in around 3 hours which isn't bad at all, but Kimani did grow up braiding lots of hair with her being the second oldest.

She adds the finishing touches then dips to go probably look for food at 2 in the morning with Sasha.

Once she does I immediately go to wrap it up and put my bonnet on but Alex has to of course get in the way of that.