S E V E N T Y S I X*

I've been a bad, bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man
And it's a sad, sad world
When a girl will break a boy
Just because she can

Criminal- Fiona Apple

A L E X

It has been hell. These past couple of days have been hell.

I don't even know why I broke up with Ivy, It may have helped her but it didn't help me.

Now I'm the one barely functioning.

"Alex this did the opposite, Ivy is back to her old self and you're slumped in bed at seven in the afternoon" Kimani walks in with Sasha.

"Well as long as she's happy" I mumble into my pillow.

"She's not happy she's just living, she'll be happy when you're back into her life Alex and you know that, why are you torturing yourself," Sasha asks.

"I'm not I just don't want to jump into anything with her just for us to go back again. I want everything to be perfect for when we meet again."

"You're talking like she left the country, she's literally seven minutes away and she's coming to the party" Kimani rolls her eyes at me.

She's coming to the party? Thank god.

I turned off my location to be dramatic and all but I was hoping she'd go crazy to find me. I'm pathetic.

When the time rolls around to the party I've been sitting at some guys' bar table eating chips and drinking juice like I'm bored. Which I actually am.

If Ivy was here she would want me to dance with her. We would have drinks and she would make me laugh.

I just miss my girlfriend. I'm an idiot I admit it, I shouldn't have broken up with her but now she's actually feeling better and It'll just be ruining the progress if I jumped into her life again.

It's okay to miss her though.

Then I see her, well her back, but I know that back from anywhere.

She's wearing a black dress with her backside out. It's really short but I know she's been wanting to wear it for a while.

I went shopping with her when she bought it and it was the first thing she tried on.

She kept putting it back and then adding it back because she didn't think it would look good.

She was clearly wrong because she looks better than anyone else in this house.

She also changed her hair, I mean I know she's thinking of me because I told her the brown was my favorite on her.

Maybe I'm just a narcissist but I know my girlfriend, she wanted to impress me and I'm beyond impressed.

"You're drooling" Kaden appears and I shrug him away.

We've been friends for a while, when the fight happened he didn't really play much of a role in it so he was only of the guys that I remained cool with.

However, his girlfriend is best friends with Layla and I absolutely cannot stand her. I mean I can stand his girlfriend but not Layla and I don't know why she's still friends with her.

"And? Even though we're not together she's still mine" I can drool over her if I want to.

"Well, some guy is flirting with her" He adds and I look to see her laughing. The hell is so funny? Is he a comedian?

I stand up and walk over to her but the second I see the guy who's flirting with her look at me I turn around.

I'm not thinking straight.