S I X T Y*

A L E X

Surprisingly Ivy has been fine, well whatever she deems as fine.

At first I thought she was going to go down a rabbit hole.

I was wrong.

The first night I told her she wouldn't touch me, she wouldn't sleep, she wouldn't eat either.

She just sat on the couch sobbing silently.

I couldn't sleep with hearing her cry so I just stayed up with her and we sat in silence.

The next night she stayed over again so I knew she couldn't of been mad at me.

This time she ate food and stopped crying but she still didn't speak to me.

I don't even think she was speaking to most people.

Kimani thought I did something but when Ivy got in the car with me she realized it's something internal.

The third day she started speaking to me again, it was slight words but it wasn't awkward.

It's been a week since and she's back to her regular self, she just hasn't smiled genuinely since I've told her.

My playoff game is officially in a week so practice is more intense.

Ivy's Daytona national championships is in a month as well.

We've both been busy but she's still been staying with me.

When she isn't with me I've been watching Samir. I'm not over what he did either.

We're playing against our rivals at this game so coach is on everyone's ass.

This is the one and only day that I don't have any practice that needs to be done and so this is the day I'll make my move.

It's almost 8pm, he's walking out the girls quad so it's the perfect timing.

I have on a ski mask and gloves so at least I won't get caught in the act.

He's on the phone walking mindlessly like he isn't about to get kidnapped.

I purposely walk a little bit loud so when he turns around I pepper spray his eyes right before knocking him out and putting a bag over his head.

Good thing I play football and he's a coke head so his weight is nothing to me.

I carry him to my truck before slamming the door shut.

The first place I go is to the house straight to the basement.

He's not up yet; not that it mattered, people are partying at Kadens.

Finally I throw him in the corner of the basement before closing the door and taking the bag off his head.

I made sure to tie his wrist and legs to a chair so he doesn't try anything.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yells waking up immediately, and I just walk to the corner of the basement where all the weapons are. For emergencies obviously.

"I'm talking to you" He tries to stand up but with the ties around his wrist and the chair it's hard.

"I wouldn't speak if I were you" I mumble but he keeps going.

"You're crazy you know that right? I'll call the cops on you" He screams and I just keep searching for what I'm looking for.

The butterfly knife.

It took me months to figure out how to use it when I first got it. I also have a spear point, and a reverse tanto knife.

I have a gun too, but I keep it locked in a safe, it's for emergencies.