F O U R

^so their uniforms will change just based on how I feel, but for right now we're gonna picture her like this in this chapter.

Song: In my head- Ariana Grande

I V Y

A day ago Dean Marshall asked me to tutor some kid, I agreed because well why not it never hurts to help someone. I wish someone helped my stubborn sister.

I just didn't think the person I was helping was the nut for brains jock Alexander Jones.

"This is Ivanna Davis, and she'll be your tutor, I'm sure you two have met before since she does cheer so you've probably collided during practices" Dean Marshall introduces me to him.

His parents look intense, well his mom looks like she bakes and his father looks intense. I know that exact look.

"Is there any way I can ask for a new tutor" He dares to ask that, for all I know I should be asking for a new student, I can't stand to be in the same stadium or house as him, now I actually have to be within 6 feet of him?

"Well if you could find someone before the end of the week who will want to tutor you and have you ready for those tests by Friday, by all means, go ahead, However, I highly recommend Ivanna she is a great student and most to all of her students she tutor come out of it passing." He finishes and I can tell Alex is pissed but he's not as pissed as me.

"This is complete bullshit" Alex stands up and turns to walk out.

"Well, thank you for coming in" Dean Marshall thanks his parents before his mom sends me a sweet smile but his father just ignores my existence.

A L E X

When I left the room I went straight to Coach Carter since he said there was gonna be practice tonight but instead he told me I can't go, he told me to go home and work with my tutor, is he out of his fucking mind?

However, I need to play Saturday's game so I'll suck it up.

When I do get home I pop open a beer just hoping to drink the day away, but about an hour later there's a knock.

I don't open it instead my older brother Andrew opens it and when he does he stops short.

I can't hear much of the conversation but by the footsteps I know he let whoever in.

"You didn't tell me you were inviting a hot cheerleader over" Andrew shouts and I squint, but it all hits when I see Ivy walking in with her cheer uniform on, I swear these girls have like 7 different cheer uniforms.

"You didn't have to come all dressed up for me" I smirk sadistically at her seeing she has a sweater over her blue, grey, and yellow uniform. I've never actually seen this uniform, during most of the games the girls wear the color blue with some other color but I've never seen this color combo, it doesn't look bad though.

"Daisy got us new uniforms and we were trying them on but I had to leave so I wasn't late to our session", she tells me as I care, I don't.

"I really don't care Ivanna, here are the missing assignments, and we'll figure something out for that math test on Friday," I tell her putting the folders on the table in front of her before looking back at her.

A small smile is forming on her face before she busts out cackling.

"Did you get too many hits to the head? I'm not doing your work, I'm here to help you," She tells me and I can't help but laugh a little.

"What's the joke? Seriously I wanna laugh too" She says with no amusement.

"If you think I'm going to sit here and let you tell me what I'm doing wrong you're out of your fucking pom pommed glittered mind," I tell her annoyed and she looks at me one more time before looking down and smiling at herself while standing up. Is everything a joke to her?