Chapter 1

The playlist of Beavis & Butt-Head do Gotham soundtrack is now on Spotify.

The Story begins with Beavis and Butt-Head were at class  being bored while their teacher Mr. Van Driessen is talking to the  other students about how the Superintendent of Highland High School is  coming over later for an inspection and if this inspection passed, he'll  promoted Principal McVicker to Assistant Superintendent. But Beavis,  Butt-Head, and most of the students don't care, they hardly ever listen  to him the entire time. All they care about is waiting for this class to  be over with.

As Mr. Van Driessen was still talking about  the inspection, the bell ring, allowing all the students to leave the  room. But as Beavis and Butt-head were about half way to the door, Mr.  Van Driessen approached them and said.

Mr. Van Driessen: Oh Beavis, Butt-Head can I speak with you for a second?

Beavis and Butt-Head did NOT like being told to stay after class.

Beavis: Hey, class is over!

Mr. Van Driessen:  I know Beavis but I just wanted to let you know that I'm disappointed  in you two. I mean I've lost count of how many times you've repeated the  9th grade? "m'kay" Not once have you two showed any effort, and your  test scores are the lowest I've seen in all my years of teaching. I'm  very concerned of what your future holds for you both if this continues  on?

But both Beavis and Butt-Head aren't even listing a  single word he says. All they think about is chicks. Then, Mr. Van  Driessen interrupted their daydreaming.

Mr. Van Driessen: Beavis, Butt-Head are you two listing of everything I said?

They stopped daydreaming and Butt-Head first spoke.

Butt-Head: "Uh...no?"

Beavis: Yeah, Heh heh heh...what he said.

Mr.  Van Driessen just have a hard time getting through with these two. He  tried many times to helped them, but no luck. Everyone says he should  give up on them cause they're both very stupid and a waste of time, but  David Van Driessen sees the best in everyone and would not give up on  them, even if it means he'll keep trying until the very end cause he's  the only one that cares deeply about them.

Mr. Van Driessen:  Come on guys I'm being serious. I cared about your well-being and I  wanted you two to achieve in life. I guess I just wanted you to hear it  from me because I know you can do better. That's all and remember to be  on your best behavior when the Superintendent arrives, "m'kay".

Butt-Head: "Uh...OK"

Beavis: "Yeah Heh heh heh...OK"

They both left the class.

Beavis  and Butt-Head were now in gym class outside and are hiding behind the  bleachers so they don't have to run laps and other activities. They been  doing that since the beginning. No wonder these two are failing badly.

Butt-Head: Uh...that's pretty cool that were outside for gym class today. So we can like hid behind the bleachers. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh and not run laps. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah...running laps sucks. "Uh huh huh huh huh huh huh."

Beavis: "Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh".

Butt-Head: And I'm tired of hearing about that "super-butt-tendent" all day. "Uh huh huh huh huh huh huh."

Beavis: Yeah heh. I don't know why he's that important, Heh heh heh.