Chapter 95

After the "moving" men left, Beavis and Butt-Head began "practicing" destroying the mansion. The front of the mansion looks like a bunch of frat college guys trash the place by throwing a huge party. All the windows we're shattered and broke, the front door was destroyed, and the front lawn was tarnished. Inside, Beavis and Butt-Head we're still "practicing". The inside was much worse then the outside, even though it looks empty thanks to the "moving" men taking everything.

Butt-Head: Uh, Well, I guess that's everything? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: [He kicks the wall his his foot]. Oh yeah, heh heh heh. Let's like, break everything again? Heh heh heh heh.

Then, they hear a car coming. Then, the car door shuts.

Butt-Head: Uh, they're back! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. I bet they hire us? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. We did a good job. Uh huh huh huh.

But it wasn't the "movers", it was Bruce, Alfred, and Selina, holding baby Helena in her arms, have arrived. And they looked stunned and horrified by what they seen.

Bruce: What the?

Beavis: Heh hm. Hey!, how's it going? Heh heh heh.

Alfred: Beavis, Butt-Head? WHAT HAPPENED?!

Butt-Head: Uh, the movers took it, old dude? Uh huh huh huh.

Alfred: MOVERS?! YOU BLOODY IDIOTS, WE'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!

Butt-Head: Robbed? Uh huh huh. We we're here all day, we didn't see any robbers? Uh huh huh huh.

Selina: NO! You morons! They just disguise themselves as movers, so no one won't be suspicious.

Beavis: [He looks at the sleeping baby in Selina's arms]. Hey! I didn't know you had a baby? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! I though you just gained weight by eating a lot of cat food, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Let's just say that these two we're getting beating the crap a lot. Meanwhile at the Sirens club, Barbara is sitting at the bar, drinking her martini. She's just been recovering from her near death experience after getting shot by Tabitha. Now, all she wants was revenge on her and Butch. As she was coming up with a plan, she saw the duo, who both we're covered in bruises and scratches all over their entire bodies came in and sit down at the booth. Then, an idea came up! She walks towards them and flirts them.

Barbara: Hey there boys.

The duo we're ecstatic.

Butt-Head: Uh, hey baby! Uh huh huh huh. How's it going? Uh huh huh.

Barbara: Fine. Anyway, how you both like to get paid ten grand?

Beavis: Heh. Cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. What do you have in mind, baby? Uh huh huh huh.

Barbara: I want you two to go find Tabitha and Butch and "DO" them.

Butt-Head: Uh, We could "do" the girl, but a guy? Huh huh. No way.

Beavis: (considering it) Umm,... I don't know Butt-Head. That is a lot of money... Maybe if we close our eyes and pretend he's a chick...

Butt-Head SMACKS Beavis, bringing him to his senses.

Barbara: I don't THAT kind of "DO" Idiots! I'm talking about "taking them out".

Butt-Head: Uh, like, on a date? Uh huh.

Beavis: We're not taking that big guy on a date? Heh.

Barbara is started to get really frustrated with these two!

Barbara: I MEANT KILLING THEM!!! GOD, YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID!!!

Beavis: Well, why didn't you didn't you said it from the beginning? Heh heh heh.

Barbara just about to had it with them! Shen then hands them a piece of paper filled with directions, and a loaded gun.

Barbara: Here! [She hands them the items for the hit]. These are the things you both need for the hit. DON'T SCREW THIS UP! GOT IT!!!

Butt-Head: Uh, okay? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. You can count on us. Heh heh heh.

Later that late at night, the nurse comes to Elijah's room and helps him take medicine for his pain. Then, she notices that he starts breathing heavily.

Nurse: Mr. Van Dahl, are you alright?

Elijah: {Wheezing}. {Groaning in pain}. C-Call... An-An--- [Wheezing]. [Groaning in pain].

Nurse: I'll go get help!

The nurse ran outta the room, getting help. Once the nurse is gone, Elijah calls out his last words.

Elijah: {Wheezing}. My love.

His last words were to his one true love, Maria, and quietly dies.