Chapter 22

This Ivy Pepper version is from season 3 of Gotham.

It's now been a month since Beavis and Butt-Head  arrived in Gotham. Right now our 2 favorite idiotic boys were eating at a  Chinese restaurant. They seem to have gotten a good addiction to their  food there while they occasionally make fun of the word "dumpling".

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head. This is starting to get pretty good here. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh...Yeah. Uh huh huh. This place rules. Uh huh huh.

Ivy: Well well if it isn't the two stupid boys that Selina told me about.

She  said with a almost seductive voice. The boys turned their heads around  to see an attractive redheaded woman who looks like she's in her early  20's. She was wearing a tight green dress and a teal color coat with  black pumps heels.

Beavis and Butt-Heads eyes widened but not  much since they have so little eyes as they stared at the hot redhead  in front of them as she came closer to them.

Butt-Head: Uhh...hey baby. What's under the jacket? Uh huh huh.

Ivy then gave them a smirk that's like a smile but arrogant way. She put her hand on her hip.

Ivy: Wouldn't you like to know big boy? Names Ivy Pepper.

Ivy said with a wink as she introduce herself.

Butt-Head: Like salt and pepper? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh, salt and pepper. Heh heh heh heh.

Ivy: Selina was right. You boys really are stupid.

She said with rolling her eyes.

Beavis: You knew that "bad chick"? heh heh.

Ivy: Yes, she's my friend. She told me all about you.

Butt-Head: Did she say that were cool or something? Uh huh huh.

Ivy: No. She said that you're both weird, perverted, and stupid. I just wanna see for myself.

Just then Ivy climbed onto Beavis's lap, her hands  on his shoulder's, looked straight into his eyes. Then, without further  notice, she kissed him on the lips. Beavis was shocked by this, he never  had a girl kissed him before. Butt-Head was also shocked too. A minute  later, she stopped kissing him and said.

Ivy: Mmmmmmmmmm. You tasted delicious.

She said with a smirk.

Beavis: Um...heh heh heh.

Beavis  was speechless as he couldn't say anything other then his usual laugh.  Ivy then got off of Beavis's lap and now sits on Butt-Head's lap. Ivy  put her hands on his shoulder's and kissed him too. A minute later, she  stopped kissing him and said.

Ivy: You are delicious as well Butt-Head.

Butt-Head: Uh...uh huh huh.

He was speechless.

She then got an idea. She stood up and took off her coat leaving only her green dress, giving both boys a good view of her body.

Ivy: Oh boy, it's so hot in here. Don't you agree?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh.

Both  boys laughed at the same time with their eyes wide open. Then they  started feeling dizzy. Their visions are blurry. They don't know what's  happening to them or why they feel like that without being drunk?

Beavis: Um...hey Butt-Head, heh. I'm starting to feel dizzy? Heh

Butt-Head: Yeah me too? Huh.

After  that, they both knocked out cold. Ivy put something on her lips so that  when she kissed them on the lips, that would knocked them out cold for  24 hours. She said to the unconscious boys.

Ivy: Serves you right!

Turns  out, when Selina told her about them, she was angry at them for  harassing her friend so wanted revenge. She tracks them to the  restaurant, put on her "special" lipstick, pretending to seduce them,  and kissed them so they could be out. After she done that, she stole  their wallets and everything. Before she left, she kicks them in the  stomach and then leaves.

The next day, Both boys woke up,  with no memory of what happened? They were confused and they were  outside of the restaurant and they were both in their underpants.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head. What the hell happened? Heh.

Butt-Head: How the hell should I know? Butt-Wipe! Uh huh.

Beavis: We were kissing this redhead chick and then we blacked out. She stole our money and clothes!

Butt-Head: We've been robbed. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: What do we do now? Heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh...we should like...report somebody? Uh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh.

They  both got up and going to the GCPD to report a robbery in their  underwear. They ignored the people staring, and laughing at them.