Chapter 77

The next day, Selina came outta the bathroom after finishing throwing up. This pregnancy just took a toll on her. She can't fit into her usual clothes anymore, she gets those weird cravings all the time, and gets emotional for no apparent reason? Later, she was watching some TV, when she heard a loud knock on the door. She opens it, and there is Bruce, looking angry.

Selina: Bruce! What are you doing here?

But Bruce didn't say anything, just, standing there with an angry tone.

Bruce: Why didn't you tell me?

He said straightly to her. Selina looked at him in shock.

Selina: What?

Bruce: Why didn't you tell me your pregnant!

Selina stayed silent. She was gonna tell him herself. How did he know?

Selina: I-I was gonna tell you.

Bruce: When?

Bruce went inside. Selina shuts the door, walks up to him.

Selina: When I was ready, or find the right words, or something? I don't know?

Bruce: How long did you known?

Selina: Um...days? or weeks?I don't know?!

Bruce: And you didn't tell me?

Selina: Like I said, I tried to find the right moment to tell you.

Bruce: "No!"

Bruce snapped, now even hiding how displeased he was.

Bruce: But instead of telling me , you told Ivy first.

Selina: Ivy's my friend!, I-I just need some advice of what to do here! Cause I have no clue of how to take care of a baby! I mean...how can we make this work? Uh? TELL ME!!!

Selina sat down on the couch, with her hands covering her face. Bruce stand their in silent for a minute. He sat next to Selina on the couch, and put his arm around her, comforting her.

Bruce: We can make it work.

Selina: How? Tell me how?

Selina asked, turning her gaze to Bruce.

Bruce: We'll figure it out.

Bruce said, still has his arm around her. Selina looks at Bruce with tears in her eyes. She then leans her head onto his shoulder, embracing one another.

Meanwhile, Beavis and Butt-Head we're sitting on the couch, watching TV, when the phone rang. But none of them answered it.

Butt-Head: Uhh...are you gonna get that? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hm, uh...no? Heh. You get it! Heh heh heh.

The ringing stops. Then seconds later, the phone rang again. Butt-Head is getting pissed off from that annoying ringtone already.

Butt-Head: Uhh! Dammit! Just answer the damn phone! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: NO! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head swung his hand and strike Beavis on the back on his head, causing him to almost fall off the couch. Beavis scream in pain.

Butt-Head: Just answer it! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. Fart-knocker! Heh.

Beavis answers the phone.

Beavis: Um, heh...hello? Heh heh heh.

Stuart: Hi Beavis!

Beavis: Um, heh. Who's this? Heh heh.

Stuart: It's me, Stuart!

Beavis stay silent as he doesn't remember who Stuart is?.

Stuart: From Highland High?

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis, who's that? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Um, heh. It's Stuart. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head grabbed the phone outta Beavis's hand, and put it on speaker.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...hello? Uh huh huh huh.

Stuart: Butt-Head?! Hey!, how are you?

Butt-Head: Uh, we're doing good. Uh huh huh.

Stuart: So how's it going over there?

Butt-Head: It's way cooler then Highland. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. We went to clubs, drink beer, go on a cruise, went to an island. Here, it's pretty cool! Heh heh heh.

Stuart: WOW! You guys are so lucky. I wish I could go to where you guys are, but I doubt my parents will let since go somewhere really far once I graduate.

Butt-Head: DAMMIT! Stuart! Stop being such a wuss, and be a man! Uh huh huh huh.

Stuart: What?

Butt-Head: You always listen to what your parents say or do? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, like...they never let you do anything cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. Be a man for once, or you'll be a loser for the rest of your life. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. What he said. Heh heh heh.

After that, Butt-Head hangs up the phone. Now, we switch to the scene where Stuart is in his room. After they hang up on him, Stuart starts thinking about what they said. Maybe he should man up for once. For years, he's been picked on by others for being such a wuss, and being such a cry baby. He hardly has much friends, besides Beavis, Butt-Head, and some kids at his computer club. Now, he's 18, and was about to graduate from high school. It's time for him to start something new with his life. He's not gonna be that weak, crybaby boy anymore! He's gonna become a new person, something that he should have been a long time go.