Chapter 91

The duo arrive at Stewart's place because Stewart ask them to watch over his bird, Charlie, who he bought just last week, for the weekend cause he's is going on a business trip for his job.

Stewart: There you two are. Come, I'll show you bird.

They both laughed. They went inside Stewart's place, which unlike them, his is clean and spotless.

Stewart: Guys, this is my pet, Charlie.

He shows them his pet parakeet.

Beavis: Heh. Does he talk? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: You dumbass. He's not a parrot. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart: Anyway, here's the instructions. [He hands them the paper with the instructions on it]. You have to feed and water him once a day, and take him out twice a day. You both got it, right?

Butt-Head: Uhh, yeah. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. Don't worry Stewart. Will take good care of it. Heh heh heh.

Stewart: Thanks. I'll be back on Monday. (he looks at Charlie one last time before leaving). You'll be good, okay? Bye Charlie, Bye guys.

Butt-Head: Go on Stewart, we have everything under control. Uh huh huh huh.

Stewart leaves his place.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. We get to stay here. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. Let's like, trash it up, and take some stuff. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh huh.

the duo tamper and trashed and stole everything Stewart owns, even some that was unreplaceable, and we're given my his mother. After a period of time, the boys rest after their play time with Stewart's belongings.

Beavis: Um, hey Butt-Head. What did Stewart tell us to do again? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhh...he said to like, watch TV, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh, okay. Heh heh heh.

Then, Monday came. The duo we're asleep on Stewart's couch, which, it's already destroyed. Beavis wakes up first.

Beavis: Um...hey Butt-Head...what time is it? Heh heh.

Butt-Head wakes up too.

Butt-Head: Uhh...I don't know? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis looks around the room, and looks at the bird cage.

Beavis: Um, did Stewart tell us to look after his bird while he's away? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...oh! Guess we've forgot. Uh huh huh huh. Guess we gotta feed it. Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head got up and he and Beavis walk towards the bird cage, only to find the poor bird died from starvation and dehydration.

Beavis: Um, I think it's dead?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...

They heard the door opened, and there's Stewart.

Stewart: Hi guys, I'm back. How's Charlie?

Butt-Head: Uhh...I think he's dead?

Stewart: WHAT?!!

Beavis: It's like, we tried feeding him, but he won't eat. He properly starved himself?

He lied. Stewart race towards the cage, and begin to cry.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...we're gonna go now? Will let you like, grieve and all that.

Beavis: Yeah. We're sorry for your lost.

They left, leaving Stewart to grieve. The next day, Beavis and Butt-Head we're came back from the 7/11 store, eating nachos when they've spotted Stewart, throwing the bird cage in the garbage can.

Beavis: Um, what you doing Stewart?

Stewart: Oh! Hey guys. (sigh sadly). Sorry, I'm just still sad about Charlie.

Butt-Head: Uhhh, how about we like, go to the club. It will like, get your mind off your bird.

Stewart: Hm, I guess it could help?

Beavis: Great Be here at the club by 8. Heh.

The duo leave. Later that evening when the time reaches 8, Beavis, Butt-Head, and Stewart are at the Penguin's lounge. They're at a booth, having some beers. Stewart was trying to have a good time, but he's just even more sadder.

Beavis: Why the long face? Heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! We're here for a good time! Uh huh.

Stewart: I know, I know. But you won't believe what happened to me. After you two left, I've went to visit Charlie's burial, and when I get there, it was dug up. He was gone! What kind of person would do such a thing?

The duo stayed silence. They then have a flashback.

FLASHBACK

Turns out, they've dug up Charlie's grave, and sold the dead bird to a blind boy from their apartment complex for $25 dollars.

END OF FLASHBACK

Butt-Head: Uhh...look over there Stewart.

He point his direction to the back. Stewart looks over his back and there's Gertrud, Ana's grandmother, talking to her granddaughters, Ana and Natalie. Also there's Jim, Ed, and the two Victors. The two and Stewart walked towards them.

Butt-Head: Uh, Good evening ladies. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hm, How's it going? Heh heh heh.

Most of them, except Gertrud, aren't too happy to see them again.

Gertrud: Oh my, why how such gentlemen.

Ana (Penguin): Trust us grandma, they're not gentlemen.

Stewart came up and introduce himself to Gertrud.

Stewart: Hello madam, I'm Stewart. It's nice to meet you.

Gertrud: It's an honor to meet you Stewart. And you two are?

Butt-Head: I'm Butt-Head. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: And I'm Beavis. Heh heh heh heh.

Gertrud: Odd names?

Beavis: Heh heh. So um...what you all talking about? Heh heh heh.

Gertrud: Well, I was telling my granddaughters and her "suitors" of something terrible earlier. A close friend of mine, who now lives in a rough apartment complex, told me that her grandson, who's blind, was fooled into buying a dead parakeet. It's heartbreaking. Who ever does it, it's sick!

Butt-Head: Hey Stewart! (he turns his heard to Stewart's direction). Isn't that the same para-pete bird that you had before it died?

Gertrud: Beg your pardon? Are you responsible of this?!

Stewart: Wha-...no! I would never!

Butt-Head: It's a strange coincidence that, your bird died cause he doesn't wanna eat, and the next day, a blind kid was duped into buying the same bird you had.

Gertrud got up from her seat and slapped Stewart in the face. This shocks the rest of them.

Gertrud: You should be ashamed of yourself!

Butt-Head: Yeah, Stewart! How could you? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Who know Stewart had a dark side. Heh heh heh heh.

This is how they've ruined Stewart's social life yet again.