Chapter 9

After their encounter with Penguin and Riddler, Beavis and Butt-Head were walking around the city for 10 minutes trying to find a women to score with, but only to get rejections with slap across the face or get kicked in the groin and being told to go away and other things.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis. Check it out. Uh huh huh.

Butt-Head points at a very pretty woman wearing a very revealing outfit who seems to be waiting for something or someone?

Beavis: Heh...cool! Heh heh heh. I think she's a prostitute? Heh heh.

The women looks at them with a seductive smile on her face.

Butt-Head: Cool!...Check this out. Uh huh huh huh.

The two walked towards the woman and Butt-Head said.

Butt-Head: Hey baby. Uh huh huh.

Prostitute: Hi there.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hmm heh. Heh heh hmm hmm heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: So like Uhh...how much or something? Uh huh huh.

Prostitute: 50.

Butt-Head: COOL! Uh huh huh. Hey Beavis...you got 50 cents?

Prostitute: No...50 bucks.

But what these two didn't know is that she is an undercover cop posing as a prostitute to bust anyone who paid her for sex. She's not working alone, she's working with two of the most infamous cops of the GCPD and that is Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock.

The two cops were hiding inside of a black van and using a microphone, headphones, and recording equipment so they can listen in. Once they heard they'll pay for sex, their jump right in and bust them.

Jim: This is just what we need.

Microphone Beavis: Cool! Heh 50 bucks to do it...she must really want us, she's gonna pay us 50 bucks to do it! Heh heh heh.

Harvey: God!...what a dumbass.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh...you dumbass. Uh huh huh huh.

Undercover Cop: Very funny guys. How about we go to my room.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh...let's get naked. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. Cool! Heh heh heh heh.

The two followed her towards the motel room were they "think" their finally gonna score. Once their inside, she sits on the bed asking them to join her.

Undercover Cop: Why don't you come a little closer, I won't bite?

Both boys were laughing.

Meanwhile in the van, both Jim and Harvey were still waiting for them to do the crime but instead, there just laughing and being stupid.

Microphone Beavis: Whoa! hey check it out Butt-Head...there's a giant rubber in the floor. Heh heh

Harvey: This could be it!

Butt-Head: That's a shower cap! dumbass! Huh huh.

The two cops shook their heads of both annoynce and disbelief.

In the motel, Butt-Head spoke to the undercover cop.

Butt-Head: So like, uh...what now? Uh huh huh.

Undercover Cop: That depends? you've got to tell me what you wanna do?

Butt-Head: Uhh...I like to do it. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Me too. Heh heh heh heh.

Undercover Cop: Really? What exactly do you mean by "It"?

She touches Butt-Head's arm and moves it up and down, which makes Beavis and Butt-Head feeling "very" excited and laughing a lot.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh. heh heh heh heh.

Undercover Cop: No really. What does "It" mean?

Butt-Head: Uhh...you know "It"? Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. We wanna see your thingies. Heh heh heh.

The woman got up from the bed feeling feeling shocked and frustrated from their stupidity.

Undercover Cop: "WH...WHAT"? Come on can you two be a little more specific?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Back at the van, both Jim and Harvey are tired and frustrated from being in this cramped van and for hearing two teenagers being stupid all day.

Microphone Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Microphone Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh...NO? Uh huh huh huh.

Harvey: THESE TWO ARE A WASTE OF OUR TIME!

Harvey yelled at Jim, but Jim quiet him down, not wanting anyone to hear them.

Jim: I know but just listen!

Undercover Cop: LOOK...I CAN'T HELP YOU GUYS UNLESS YOU SAY SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU WANT? DO YOU GUYS WANT TO PAY FOR SEX? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uhh...Yeah? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Me too. Heh heh heh.

Undercover Cop: THEN PAY! GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID!

Both boys stopped laughing (Finally) and they looked through their wallets, pockets, and anything they could find money. All they have is $10.

Butt-Head: Uhh...Is that much? Uh huh huh.

Undercover Cop: Not enough.

Beavis: Come on! We'll be quick or something? Heh heh heh.

Undercover Cop: Fine!

Meanwhile in the van, Jim and Harvey heard what they need to hear and they made their way to the motel room. Once they burst in the room, they see Beavis offering the woman money.

Jim: FREEZE! YOU BOTH UNDER ARREST!

Harvey put the handcuff on Beavis and Butt-Head.

Beavis: WAIT! WHAT? IS THIS SOME KINDA OF SEX GAME? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh.

Harvey: No you idiots this is sting operation. Were here to arrest anyone who pays money for sex.

Both boys looked at the woman and Butt-Head said.

Butt-Head: Uh...so you like just a cop?

Undercover Cop: Yes

Butt-Head: So like uh...if your a cop...why don't you give rid of these old dudes so we can get it on. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh.

This made both Jim and Harvey get angry for being called old.

Harvey: Alright you two come on!

Harvey and Jim led Beavis and Butt-Head to the cop car and they drove off towards the Gotham City Police Department.