Chapter 69

At their apartment complex, Beavis and Butt-Head we're watching TV as they always do. Butt-Head was flipping the channels, finding something "cool" to watch. That is, until Beavis saw something, and stops Butt-Head from flipping the channel some more.

Beavis: H-HEY, WAIT! STOP! LOOK! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head stops his channel flipping, and saw something cool on TV. It's the trailer of the sequel to "Soul Plane". It shows action, comedy, and a WHOLE lot of sex, drugs, and swearing. The trailer of this movies says it's now playing at local theaters. After this, both boys we're ecstatic. They both got up from the couch, and they're in their underwear.

Beavis: I'm gonna put some pants! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, me too! Uh huh huh huh.

Later on, the duo are walking to the theater. They're wearing large coats, because they're smuggling snacks.

Beavis: Heh. I'm glad we brought our own snacks, it's much easier. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! I'm not gonna pay $20 for popcorn! That's stupid! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Why do they raise prices up? It's crazy! Heh.

Butt-Head: Because they like to ripped people off! Uh huh. That's why we're sneaking in snacks, so we don't have to pay high price snacks. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah. Heh heh heh.

They made it to the theaters, and they see a sign in front of the door says, "NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS". But these two don't care. Butt-Head knocks the sign down, and they both walked away, laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. Stupid sign! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Who cares! Heh heh heh heh.

Then, they see the user, asking people for their tickets. The thing is, that these two didn't purchased a ticket. They're not gonna pay $15 per ticket, to see a movie. So, Butt-Head hitch a plan on how to sneak in. He went up to the usher, and like, having a conversation between them, while Beavis sneak from behind.

Butt-Head: So, uh, your job must have suck! Uh huh huh huh.

Usher: Yeah, I mean, look at this uniform, man. I look like a f****** dork. Why would they make me dress like this? What did I do to them, huh?

Butt-Head: Uhh...maybe it's because you're a wuss. Uh huh huh huh.

After he saw beavis successfully made it, it's but to Butt-Head to figure it out, how to get rid of talking with the usher? He points at something, and said.

Butt-Head: Uh...look! It's Penguin! And she has no clothes on! Uh huh huh huh.

The usher quickly looks to where Butt-Head is pointing, wanting to see her. But there's nothing. As the Usher turned his head in the front, Butt-Head was nowhere.

They successfully made it inside, and they got the back row of the theater.

Butt-Head: Uh huh, this is cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Can't believe we got away with it! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Except this time, we've got in, before being thrown out! Uh huh huh huh. Hey!, do you have the popcorn? Uh huh.