Chapter 8

This is my female version of Penguin. Her name is Anastasia Renee Cobblepot, Ana for short. She's like Fallon Carrington from the reboot of "Dynasty" and Teresa Chavez from the novela "Teresa". Her love interests are Jim Gordon and Edward Nygma aka The Riddler.

They went into the club thinking they're gonna get drunk; but unfortunately, they're underage so they can't. Anyway; as they went inside, they were amazed by the scenery inside the club. It's not just some club. It's a Burlesque Club. But these idiots didn't know it...yet, they just wanted alcohol. As these idiots look around trying to find a bar tender, they come across a beautiful, stunning creature that had their mouths wide open and almost their eye balls sticking outta their eye sockets like a cartoon character when it sees a beautiful women. That women is Anastasia Renee Cobblepot; aka, The Penguin.

Anastasia Cobblepot is a 23 year old model, singer, and also a gangster. She's a beautiful and intelligent women who appears to easily get whatever she wants because of her captivating beauty and her manipulative, tough, and sometimes sweet personality. She was in love with Jim Gordon from the GCPD, but he didn't return her feelings for her because she's a criminal and was between relationships with Barbara and Lee. She was heartbroken. So she thought if she dates someone else, then he'll get jealous. And she did date someone else and it's Edward Nygma; aka, The Riddler. At first, it wasn't love at first sight, he agreed on it because he despises Jim and he was secretly in love with her. But as time went on, they're falling in love for real and now their currently dating.

Anastasia is currently rehearsing a performance for her upcoming show for tonight. She stops what she's doing and saw these two young weird men staring at her. She use to men staring, catcalling, and even asking her out; and that annoys her. One time, some pervert was trying to peep on her while she's changing after finishing a performance. Let's just say that Ed did something to him that he didn't scream or went home after that. Anyway, she stops what she's doing and said.

Penguin (Ana)
: What the hell do you two want?

Butt-Head: Uh...Hey baby. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh. Hey baby. Heh. Hows it going?

Then Butt-Head turn to Beavis and shoves him.

Butt-Head: I saw her first bunghole! Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: No way Butt-Head I saw her first!

Butt-Head: Damn it Beavis!

Then next thing you know it, the two boys were fighting. They were punching and biting and other things. Ana was about to stop them, but Ed came in the nick of time to see what's going on?

Riddler (Ed): WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?

The two idiots stopped fighting.

penguin (Ana): These two idiots were fighting over me Ed.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh huh huh...Ed! Uh huh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh...What a dork. Heh heh heh heh.

This made Ed filled with anger for being called a dork and for flirting with his girlfriend. Then Butt-Head spoke.

Butt-Head: Hey baby...If things don't like..work out with Ed? Uh huh huh. Maybe you and I could you know? Uh huh huh.

Penguin (Ana): HELL NO! I wouldn't have sex with you two if you are the last two persons on earth.

Butt-Head: So uh...Is that a yes? Uh huh huh.

Ana couldn't take it anymore and was about to kick their asses, but Ed stops her.

Riddler (Ed): Don't Ana...These two aren't worth it. I'll take care of them.

He walks towards them and said.

Riddler (Ed): Do you two like riddles?

Butt-Head: Uh...No? Huh huh.

Beavis: What are riddles?

Riddler (Ed): It's like a puzzle questions you have to answer.

Beavis: That's dumb! Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah...Who would play that crap? Huh huh.

This made Ed more angry.

Riddler (Ed): IT'S NOT...I'll explain.

He calm himself down and explain the riddle.

Riddler (Ed): What runs around the whole yard without moving?

The two stay silent, not knowing a riddle that's for elementary school.

Riddler (Ed): Really?...You two don't know? It's the easiest riddle that even five year olds can figured it out.

These two still silent.

Riddler (Ed): It's a fence! Ok...How about another one? What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

Butt-Head: Uh...Can you like...repeat the question again? Uh huh huh.

Riddler (Ed): I SAID WHAT TWO THINGS CAN YOU NEVER EAT FOR BREAKFAST?

He shouted at them with frustration from their stupidity.

Butt-Head: Uh...What's the question again? Uh huh huh.

This made Ed wanted to strangle them even more and he shouted.

Riddler (Ed): IT"S LUNCH AND DINNER! GOD YOU TWO ARE SO STUPID!

Penguin (Ana): Your telling me. Alright...You two get out.

Beavis: NO WAY! Heh...We haven't score with you?

Penguin & Riddler: OUT!!!

They both shouted at them wanting these two to leave NOW.

The next scene shows Beavis and Butt-Head getting kicked out of the club by Riddler. Both Beavis and Butt-Head were disappointed that they didn't get to score with Penguin or get alcohol and instead, they were harassing her and her "nerd" boyfriend kicked them out.

Beavis: This sucks! Heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah...We didn't get to score with her. Uh Huh huh...She's hot.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh...I wanna see her thingies.

Butt-Head: Someday we will. Uh huh huh. Let's go look around. Huh huh

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh.

The two boys walked around Gotham trying to find something else to do?