Chapter 6

The trip from Highland to Gotham takes a couple of days or weeks to get there cause it's so far. Both Beavis and Butt-Head were very bored, tired, and can't seem to behave. They both been laughing, saying stupid things, burping, and even farting. All the passengers were disgusted by them, even the bus driver threatens to kick both of them out of the bus if they don't stop. Later that night, the bus stops at a motel so the passengers even the bus driver can sleep for the night.

A few days later, both Beavis and Butt-Head were still bored and frustrated from sitting on the bus for days or weeks with nothing to do. It seems like it's been forever since they left Highland and they don't know when they'll get to Gotham? Then, Butt-Head got an idea!

Butt-Head
: Hey Beavis...I've just thought of something? Huh.

Beavis
: What is it? Heh.

Meanwhile, the bus driver just sits in his comfy chair, listing to country music on the radio while he drives. But then, he turns off the radio when he heard a bunch of car horns blaring all at once. He's confused of what's going on? He turns around and saw Beavis and Butt-Head mooning the drivers behind the bus. Everyone on the bus were either shocked or laughing. But the bus driver was NOT laughing.

Bus Driver
: HEY YOU TWO...SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN OR SO HELP ME, I'LL TURN THIS BUS AROUND! IT'S AT CLEAR?

Not wanting to go back to Highland, both of them pull their pants up and sit down on their seats. A few hours later, they bus stops at a local diner to eat. Soon after that, they stopped at another motel to sleep. Then, they hit the road again.

By the next day, the bus driver said in his microphone that they're almost a few hours away til they arrived at Gotham. Everyone was excited even Beavis and Butt-Head, who are more excited to get there. A few hours later, Butt-Head got another gross idea.

Butt-Head
: Hey Beavis...pull my finger. Huh huh.

Beavis pulled Butt-Head's finger and he let out a loud fart. Everyone in the bus screamed and gagged from the smell. It was Horrible! Turns out. Butt-Head ate a peanut- butter beacon pancake batter butter and banana sandwich from the diner yesterday. After he ate the whole thing, his stomach acts really weird since then. So he thought it would be funny if he asked Beavis to pull his finger and fart loud in the bus. It was funny for both of them, but not for everyone on the bus.

The bus driver pulled over at the side of the road and everyone got outta there for air. After everyone was out, the bus driver was PISSED again and yelled.

Bus Driver
: WHO THE HELL FARTED?

No one answered; not even Beavis and Butt-Head, who started it all in the first place.

Bus Driver: YOU'LL ALL STARTED TO GET ON MY LAST NERVES. EITHER YOU CONFESSED OR I'LL TURN THIS BUS AROUND!

Everyone started to guess who could it be? Then, one passenger realized who it was?

Passenger #1: It was properly these two idiots.

She pointed at Beavis and Butt-Head.

Bus Driver: Is it true?

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. It was funny. Heh heh.

This made the bus driver and everyone MAD.

Bus Driver: THAT'S IT! YOU TWO CAN WALK YOUR WAY TO GOTHAM CAUSE YOU BOTH NO LONGER ALLOWED ON THE BUS AGAIN!

Just that, the bus driver and everyone got on the bus and drives away leaving behind Beavis and Butt-Head.

Butt-Head
: Damn it Beavis! why did you tell him that? Now we have to walk there.

Beavis: Um...my bad. Heh.

The two started walking. They walked, and walked, and walked for what it seems like forever, but it's only a few hours. They are tired and hungry. Beavis can't take it anyone and collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head. Heh. I can't take it.

Butt-Head: Stopped complaining and get up. Where almost there or something?

Beavis got up a bit but fell to the ground. So Butt-Head had to dragged him by his arm and he started walking while dragging his friend. Some time later, they are both very exhausted from walking so much. Butt-Head was about to collapse when he spot something.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis...I think were here? Huh.

Beavis got up and saw it too. There here, their finally at Gotham. The city is cloudy and grey and they can hear police sirens coming through the city. Both Beavis and Butt-Head were excited that their finally here.

Butt-Head: Beavis...It doesn't get any better than this.