Chapter 25

Several minutes of driving, Jeremiah found an abandoned  warehouse outside of the city. Jeremiah got off of his car and opened  the trunk were he put Beavis and Butt-Head in. He grabbed them buy their  shirts again and dragged them inside. Once inside, he sat them onto  this dirt looking beanbag chair. Then a girl approached them and Beavis  and Butt-Head's eyes were hide opened. She had on white face makeup with  black and red eyeshadow, and this crazy hairstyle. She also wear this  circus looking edgy dress.

Butt-Head: Hey baby, Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: How's it going? heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh.

Ecco rolled her eyes as a signal for annoyance from them and she haven't even met them. Jeremiah was laughing and said.

Jeremiah: Ohh boy, you both cracked my up. HAHAHAHAHA.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Hmm Heh heh heh.

The three men stop laughing and Jeremiah said again.

Jeremiah: And also...Is there any reason why you both are half naked?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...cause this redhead chick stole our clothes. Uh huh huh. Now we don't have money to buy clothes. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! heh. Do you have any clothes? Heh. My butt is getting cold. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh. You said "ass". Uh huh huh huh.

Jeremiah got some cool looking clothes and throws it at them.

Jeremiah: Whatever, here's some clothes.

Beavis and Butt-Head looked at the clothes and thought they look cool, so they put them on and thinks they looked cool.

Beavis: Whoa! Butt-Head, check it out! Heh. We look cool. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. We're gonna score. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. SCORE! SCORE! Heh heh heh.

Then, Jeremiah shouted at them.

Jeremiah: SHUT UP!

They were quiet.

Jeremiah: NOW LISTEN! Do you both know why I brought you here?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...cause you think we're both cool? Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah. Heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh.

Jeremiah: So-so? But that's not it. I need you two to do something for me.

Beavis and Butt-Head give him a confused look.

Butt-Head: Uhhh..."something?" Uh huh huh huh.

Jeremiah told the to boys about the plan as these idiots listen, or sorta listen? to his plan.

The next scene shows Beavis and Butt-Head walking through the city, caring two bags. Inside of the bags were bombs.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head, why we're doing this again? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Beavis you buttmunch he already told us. He'll give us money. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah. Heh heh. Money! Heh heh heh.

Beavis and Butt-Head were at the Wayne Enterprises building and they looked at the size of the building and were laughing.

Butt-Head: Look how tall it is? Uh huh huh. "Tall." Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. "TALL, TALL, TALL!!!

Butt-Head smacked Beavis on the back of his head to shut him up, nearly falling from the impact.

Butt-Head: Shut up Beavis! Your gonna get us caught and we won't get the money. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. My bad. Heh Heh.

Butt-Head: Hurry up and let's do this. Uh huh.

Beavis  and Butt-Head were at the side of the building and they pulled outta  the bombs out and put them there. As they were about to light them up,  they were caught by Jim Gordon, who was behind them and said.

Jim: Gotcha!

Jim  and the other officer put handcuffs on Beavis and Butt-Head and took  them into the police car. After putting them in, Jim found two explosive  devices that was put on the side of the building. These two were about  to explode the Wayne building. The officers took all the explosives  outta there and Jim drove his car where he arrested the two criminals  and drive to the GCPD where they will be questioned and possibly be sent  to Arkham Asylum?