Chapter 61

It starts at the GCPD, where Jim was busy working on a case. That's when Harvey shows up, looking mad. Jim thought he must have a bad morning, like most officer's has, even Jim sometimes.

Jim: Well, top of the morning to you, Harv. And, um, what got you so angry this early?

Harvey: I don't have a problem. Do I work hard around here?

He said sarcastically. And Jim had to answer the "not-so-tough" questions about his friend...even though he mostly had to lie.

Jim: Yeah, you do.

Harvey: Do I come to work on time?

Jim: Um...?

Jim drink his coffee without saying anything.

Harvey: Am I a good employee?

Jim continues his coffee sipping, in which, kinda annoys Harvey now. When someone is sipping on a drink without saying anything, means they already know, but decided not to say anything. Anyway, Jim is trying of Harvey's rant, and get straight with him, so he stops drinking his coffee and said to him.

Jim: What is this all about?

Harvey: Oh, it's nothing, except that my check has bounced!

He grabbed his check outta his coat pocket, and bounced it on his desk.

Harvey: Still bouncing.

The next scene shows at Ana's boutique store. We see Ana checking on her design clothes to make sure it's still intact. Ivy's working at the cashier. Selina had somehow, convince Ana to give Ivy a job here, just to earn money, and maybe her own place? Selina not trying to be a bad friend to Ivy, she just need space, before when Ivy turn her apartment, into a rain forest. Ivy's performance in work is somehow...lazy. She's on the phone a lot, and she comes late at work most of the time. Somehow, she hasn't been fired...yet. So, the phone's ringing, and Ivy answers it.

Ivy: "Sapphire Line", may I help you? Oh, hey! What are you doing?

She's talking to her now love interest. Ana walks up to Ivy, knowing that she's not working again.

Ana (Penguin): Hey, Ivy! You at work!

Ivy quickly trying to make something up.

Ivy: Um, who is this? no...you know what?! You have the wrong number. This is an establishment of business at work. We work here, don't call back...(call back).

She whispered in the phone, but Ana was know fool. She grabs the phone from Ivy, and hangs up.

Ivy: I have know idea who that was?

Ivy lied, but Ana doesn't buy it.

Ana (Penguin): Let me ask you a question...do you wanna work here?

Ivy: Um, the pay is good, I guess?

Ana (Penguin): Then, DO YOUR JOB, OR YOU WON'T GET ANY PAY!!!

She shouted, having fed up with her laziness. She thought to herself, "why haven't she fired her"?. Ivy, doesn't seemed bothered by Ana's shouting. She's used to it, and she likes to annoy her. Just then, Barbara shows up, dressing like she's a "Boss Bitch"...in which, she really is. Ana see's her, and does not looked happy seeing her.

Ana (Penguin): Oh no.

Barbara's searching for an outfit, and she sees Ana, and gives a fake smile.