Chapter 38

Beavis and Butt-Head are watching old black and white films from the old  area while making fun of it due to no color, or no sound. Then, Beavis  shows Butt-Head something he found yesterday.

Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head. Look what I found yesterday.

He shows Butt-Head a credit card, which happens to be Captain Barnes's.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Where'd you find it?

Beavis: At Captain Ball's desk when we got arrested for TP his house! Heh. Let's burn it!

He gets his lighter out and begins to burn it. Butt-Head swips it away from Beavis, causing Beavis to burn his hand.

Butt-Head:  No way, Ass-munch! You can buy stuff with this! You can, like, go to  the Olympics and buy mountain bikes and cars and stuff! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Can you buy BB guns?

Butt-Head: I think so?

Beavis: We're there, dude! Heh.

They  change the channel to another. It shows a large cruise ship where  everyone is having so much fun. Then, Butt-Head got an idea!

Butt-Head: Hey, Beavis! Remember that cruise we wanted to go, but couldn't cause it's expensive! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah? Heh.

Butt-Head: We can use this credit card to afford it! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh heh. What are we waiting for! Let's get the tickets! Heh heh.

They  both left and headed to the travel business place where people go in  and purchase vacation spots. After they purchased their cruise tickets,  Beavis and Butt-Head went to the mall and went on a shopping spree,  buying all sorts of stuff.

Beavis: Heh. This credit card is pretty cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. We finally get to go on the cruise! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. When do we go again? Heh.

Butt-Head  pulls out the cruise information form he has and reads it. It says it's  on June 13, that's 5 months away. They can wait to go.

Meanwhile,  Captain Barnes is looking through his desk, wondering where his credit  card go? He searched everywhere? He search his drawers, files,  everywhere in the GCPD, his house, but nothing. He tries searching his  wallet for it a bunch of times, but came empty handed.

Captain Barnes: Dammit. Where the hell's my credit card?!

Elswhere, Beavis and Butt-Head have an entire shopping cart full of stuff they've bought.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh, this is cool! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. This day is getting better! Heh heh.

The clerk begins to ring up their merchandise.

Clerk: OK, that comes to $3,164, sir. And how would you like to pay for this?

Butt-Head: With this thing. Uh huh huh huh.

He hands over the card to the clerk, then signs the receipt in his name.

Meanwhile, Captain Barnes has become irate at the GCPD. Jim and Harvey checked in to see what he's looking.

Harvey: What you looking there Captain?

Captain Barnes: My credit card is missing. Have you two seen it?

They both said no, leaving Barnes even more irritated. He shakes his wallet over and over.

Captain Barnes: Dammit! Where the hell is it?! I know I had it in there! Where the hell could have gone to?

Jim: Calm Down, sir, when did you lose your credit card?

Captain Barnes: I noticed it today.

Jim: And yesterday?

Captain Barnes: It was here, why?

Jim knows already.

Jim:  Say, Captain. Weren't Beavis and Butt-Head in here when we arrested  them for TP your house, the same day when your credit card went missing?

Captain Barnes, realizing what has happened, screams in sheer rage.

Back at the mall, Beavis and Butt-Head finally leave, with all the cool stuff they've bought. They both start laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Welcome to the credit world, dude! Uh huh huh huh.

When they get home, they sit and watch an advertisement for a charity organization.

Butt-Head: Why don't those people just get credit cards? Then they could eat all they want. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Maybe they're stupid! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Hey, what are we gonna do now? Uh huh.

Beavis: Let's take the credit card back to Barnes! Heh. We've already used up all the money today! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. It's the least we could do. Uh huh.

They  leave their apartment again, and went to Barnes house and leave the  card on his rug outside. When Barnes got home, he was happy that his  card is found, but wonder's how it ended of there? Next month, Barnes  received the credit card bill and he screams in a fit of rage when he  sees the amount on his bill. These two spent over $10,674 in one day.