Chapter 23

Beavis and Butt-Head were now at the GCPD to report a  robbery and once there inside, most of the officer were staring at them  as to "why these boys in their underwear"? They found Jim Gordon and  Harvey Bullock, who are doing paperwork. They walked towards them in  their underwear's laughing. Harvey looked up and was annoyed and angry  to see their faces again. Jim saw what Harvey was looking and him too  was annoyed and angry of seeing them again. It hasn't been the whole day  and already he wants this day to be over with.

Harvey: Great, not these two again.

Harvey rubbed his forehead out of frustration with them.

Jim: What is it now, and why you two in your underwear's?

Jim said in a "not-so-happy" tone.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...we've been like...robbed by this redheaded chick. Uh huh.

Jim: Do you know her?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...No? Uh huh huh. She said she's friends with the...bad chick? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. She has red hair and wears a green dress. Heh heh. She's hot. Hmm heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, but not as hot as Penguin. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh heh.

Jim  just started to had enough with these two. He doesn't know if he's  gonna helped them or smacked them for disrespecting Penguin again. But  he kept it cool, not wanting to cause a scene. Then he knows what their  talking about.

Jim: I think I know who it is?

Butt-Head: Really? Cool! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! This old cop dude knows all the hot chicks. Heh heh heh.

Jim still tried to keep it cool to himself and Harvey helped him out.

Harvey: Shut the hell up and let him explain!

He yelled at them to shut up. Jim thanked Harvey and continued what he's saying.

Jim:  Her name is Ivy Pepper. She may looked like a grown women, but she's  actually in her teens. She had an accident with some plant chemicals  that made her age fast. She also has this power that can control and  make plants.

Butt-Head: Cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. Really cool! Heh heh heh heh.

Harvey: No you idiots, she'll kill you with her murderous plants.

Beavis: Heh. Still cool! Heh heh heh.

Jim and Harvey just couldn't stand these two. They don't even care if she kills them with her murderous plants.

Jim: Never mind, I'll look into this. And put some clothes on, no one wants to see that.

Jim and Harvey walked into the other directions , even both boys standing there with nothing but their underwear's.

Beavis: Heh. He's right. We should get some clothes. Heh heh.

Butt-Head: How? Huh. The redheaded chick stole our money. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Let's get some of that then. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh. Money is cool. Uh huh huh huh.

They both left the GCPD and saw the Gotham's city bank. This gives Butt-Head an idea or something?

Butt-Head: Wait a minute? Uh huh huh huh. I have seen the way. Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. That way. Heh heh heh.

They  walked across the street were the bank is. They enter the bank and  they've ignored everyone staring at them for being in their underwear.  They ask the employee named John PetesBurg for money.

Butt-Head: Uhh...excuse me. We like some money. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Money! Heh heh heh heh.

Mr. PetesBurg: A withdraw...OK. How much?

Butt-Head: Uhh...$1,000,000? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Me too. Heh heh heh heh.

Mr. Petesburg's face expression was in shock that they want to withdraw this much money. His mouth was wide opened.

Mr. PetesBurg: Uhh...do you have an account with this bank?

They said nothing.

Mr. PetesBurg: You know, you need an account in order to withdraw money.

Butt-Head: Uhh...We like one of those too. Uh huh huh huh.

Mr. PetesBurg: Tell me, how much do you know about banking and also...why are you both in your underwear?

He said with his hands close together. They both said nothing again until Butt-Head spoke.

Butt-Head: Uhh...Well there's like a safe? Where you get stuck in it and die. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! yeah! Heh heh heh. And this redheaded chick stole our clothes. heh heh heh.

Mr. PetesBurg just sigh of their stupidity.

Mr. PetesBurg: "Huff". I don't know what their teaching in those school's?

Beavis: Sometimes a guy like...blows up the safe. Heh heh heh.

Mr. PetesBurg: But the institution of banking is the foundation on which our whole economy stands!

Butt-Head: Uhh...could you like...shut up, and give us some money? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh.

Just  then, someone fired a gun in the air and told everyone to get down.  Everyone in the bank, even Beavis and Butt-Head get down under the  chairs. The "so-called" robbery is this creepy guy with green hair, face  white as a ghost, and with a disturbing smile on his face that gives  you the creeps. And also laughing a lot like a crazy person. That's  right, this creepy guy is Jeremiah Valeska.

Jeremiah: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jeremiah stops laughing as everyone in here were hiding and scared by this man.

Jeremiah: SOMETIMES IT'S BETTER TO LET THE SILENCE DO THE TALKING. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Beavis and Butt-Head looked at the clown man as they see something cooler or amazed by him?

Butt-Head: Whoa! That guy is cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh.

They said quietly as Jeremiah starts getting the money and laughing like a lunatic.