Chapter 57

As the ship slowly starts turning upside down after all the lifeboats were gone, Beavis and Butt-Head struggled to hold onto chairs since they don't know how to swim. They seen and heard 100, or more people in the water, swimming to shore, or screaming for help. But sadly, three people drowned after jumping overboard, and another eight were critically injured. Then, Beavis spots something in the sky as he looks up and point at it as he tells Butt-Head.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head! Look up! I seen helicopter's!.

Butt-Head looked to where Beavis is pointed at, and saw four rescue helicopters from the Greek coast guard, Navy, and Air Force arriving.

Butt-Head: Whoa!

Butt-Head put his head down, and saw five rescue boats as well. Both boats and helicopters flashed their lights to the ship, and to the waters so they could see passengers needed rescue.

Butt-Head: Look Beavis! We're safe! Huh.

Beavis: Finally! Heh.

The first rescue boat picked up the boys, and they we're given warm towels as the duo, and other passengers we're shivering from the cold water.

Meanwhile, Harvey was struggling to swim while his girlfriend was holding onto his back out of fear of water. Then, another rescue boat came.

Harvey: Babe, look!. We're saved!

Scottie: Thank god!.

She said as she was wrapping her arms around Harvey's next for dear life. They we're then rescued by the boats.

As the lives of many were being saved by the tenacity of the few, Poro's residents and the Greek coast guard, began coordinating a massive rescue and recovery operation. People began to disembarking from the lifeboats as it made it to the island. There's about two or three thousand people wondering around, looking for a place to stay. The residents of Poro began to opened up churches, hotels, schools, and even their own homes and helped passengers in their desperate search for loved ones, and somewhere to sleep for the night. The hotel manager was kindly to let them stay for free.

After getting off one of the rescue boats, Beavis and Butt-Head we're tired, wet, and kinda injured from the impact of the fall.

Beavis: Um, Butt-Head! Where do we go? Heh.

Butt-Head: I don't know? Let's find somewhere. Uh huh.

Just then, Butt-Head looks at the ship as it now capsizing upside down. Beavis looks at it as well. The duo, and all the people that we're in the island, watched in horror as the ship starts sinking into the ocean. But what's worse, is that they can hear the screams from people that are still stuck in the ship as it sinks to the bottom. After for what it seems like forever, the whole ship that was supposed to be the fun ship and have a great vacation, was now sank at the bottom of the ocean. The screams had stopped, leaving everyone, who watched it all, stayed silent. Even Beavis and Butt-Head, who always laughed and joked about almost everything, even in most serious situations around the world, stayed silent for the first time in their entire lives. Beavis turned his head to Butt-Head and said.

Beavis: Um...Butt-Head?

Butt-Head interrupts him quickly.

Butt-Head: Let's keep going.

He said without even laughing and they both left. This is the most serious Butt-Head has ever been. They both find hotel that is offering free rooms for passengers. They settled into a nice room and everything. Beavis lays himself onto the bed, while Butt-Head eat snacks out of the mini fridge. Then, they dove off to sleep.