Chapter 16

Beavis and Butt-Head were now watching TV in their apartment ever since Captain Barnes placed them under house arrest for the next 2 weeks. But Beavis and Butt-Head doesn't seem upset at all. In fact, they were happy that they are in house arrest. The reason is that so they could watch TV all day long.

Beavis: House Arrest is cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh...we get to sit there and watch TV all day. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. But Butt-Head...Is it like what we did back home? Heh heh.

Butt-Head: You dumbass! Highland is nothing compared to Gotham. Gotham is way cooler then Highland. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah. Heh heh heh.

The two were watching TV and laughing.

Butt-Head
: Uh huh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

7 days later, the two were still watching TV and laughing.

But-Head: Uh huh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

1 week later, these two are STILL watching TV and laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh heh.

Now it's 2 weeks and those are STILL watching TV and laughing. Beavis and Butt-Head haven't left the couch (except going to the bathroom, and eat). They haven't even taken a bath, and they stink really bad.

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head. Heh

Butt-Head: Yeah? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Is it been like...2 weeks already? Heh.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...I don't know? Uh huh.

Beavis: It properly is? What did Captain Butt say to do after 2 weeks?

Butt-Head: Uhhh....like go to his office or something? Uh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh.

The two got up from the couch, take a bath, grabbed something to eat, and head out to the GCPD.

At the GCPD, Captain Barnes was working on this case when Beavis and Butt-Head walked into his office. Barnes was NOT happy to see them here again.

Captain Barnes: OH NO! Beavis and Butt-Head...what the hell are you doing here?

Butt-Head
: Uhhh...like 2 weeks ago, you told us we were in house arrest for like 2 weeks? So I think that now we might be done being in house arrest or something?

Captain Barnes
: God I've been dreading this day.

Butt-Head
: Yeah me too. Uh huh huh.

Beavis
: Yeah really Heh. This sucks! Heh.

Barnes yelled at them.

Captain Barnes: YOU'LL WATCH YOUR MOUTH! YOU LITTLE PAIN IN THE ASS!

Barnes didn't know what to do? No matter what punishment he gives them, they wouldn't care like it didn't matter to them.

Captain Barnes: Well...since you two completed your house arrest, you'll free to go.

Butt-Head
: Cool! Uh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh heh. Cool! Heh.

As Beavis and Butt-Head were about to leave, Barnes issued a warning to them.

Captain Barnes
: But...if you two ever break the law again, you will be sent to Arkham. It's that clear?

Butt-Head
: Uh...you said "butt". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh. "Butt". Heh heh heh heh.

Then Barnes blow up a fuss again.

Captain Barnes
: GET OUT!!!

They both ran outta his office. Barnes pulled out his whiskey bottle from his bottom drool desk and a glass. Poured himself a half of drink and said.

Captain Barnes
: I hope these two learned their lesson?

But he was wrong.