Chapter 29

After that whole incident, beavis and Butt-Head were  sent to their cells. They're both very bored with nothing to do but  sleep, and using the toilet. They started to get really frustrated being  there for so long. Just then, Beavis couldn't take it anymore as he's  shaken outta frustration of being bored.

Beavis: AHHH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HEH.

Butt-Head: Settle down Beavis. Uh huh.

Beavis:  NO BUTT-HEAD, I'M NOT GONNA SETTLE DOWN! WE'VE BEEN THERE FOR  LIKE...FOREVER AND I'M GETTING BORED! HEH. THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE!  HEH.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...were right. UH huh. This  place sucks. There's hardly anything but a bunch of crazy people being  all crazy or something? Uh huh. It's cool at first, but  now it's  getting old. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BARNEY COP GUY'S FAULT! HE'S THE REASON WE'RE IN HERE! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, we're right. Uh huh. After we get out of here. Let's prank him. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, Yeah! Heh. Let's prank him good. Heh heh heh.

Just  then, an explosion was heard just a few blocks away from their cells.  They heard the alarm bell ringing and shouting from prisoners and  guards. Beavis tried to opened the cell door but it was no use. He  wanted to check it out.

Beavis: DAMMIT! THIS DOOR WON'T OPENED! HEH.

Then  the door across the halls burst wide opened by a prisoner who kicked  the door with his foot. The prisoners started opening the cell doors for  the other locked prisoners, including Beavis and Butt-Head shouted.  "FREEEDOOOMMMM"! They've all started running for freedom.

Beavis  and Butt-Head we're out of Arkham and now outside. They couldn't be  more pleased then ever. They started running and went to their apartment  complex to hide from the cops. They sat on the couch and watch TV as  nothing ever happened.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis, Uh huh. Tomorrow let's follow Captain Barney to his place and prank him. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah Yeah ! He needs to pay! Heh heh heh.

The  next day in the morning, They seen Captain Barnes leaving his home to  start work. They hide behind the large mailboxes so he won't see them.  After he left, they've stop hiding and went straight to his home. Beavis  tried to opened the door, but it's locked. Then Butt-Head noticed  something in the flowerpot.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis, Uh huh. There's a key in the pot. Uh huh huh huh. "Pot". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. He must have smoke some? Heh heh hmm heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. Barney's a druggie. Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head  picked up the hidden key and unlocks the door. They went inside and  observe the place. They eaten his food and started working on the prank.  They went into his bathroom and Beavis starts pouring the liquid body  wash in the sink. Butt-Head pulled out a blue dyed bottle and after  Beavis finished pouring the remaining body wash liquid out, Butt-Head  poured the blue dyed into the body wash bottle and placed it back.

After  finishing it, The boys left his house quickly. A few hours later at  night, Barnes returns home feeling exhausted. His day is a mess. First a  riot broke in Arkham and now a few prisoners escaped, including Beavis  and Butt-Head. Just hearing their names makes him uneasy. He just wants  to lay on his bed and rest after a long day from work. He went to his  bedroom and sleep for the night.

The next morning, Barnes  woke up and decided to have a quick shower before work. He starts taking  a bath and use his favorite brand of body wash. He scrubbed and  scrubbed with his blue dyed body wash. He didn't opened his eyes as he  use scrubbed the blue dyed all over his face and body. After he's done,  he grabbed a towel and dried off.

Then he noticed his hand  and arms are blue. Confused and as to why it's blue? He rushed to his  bathroom mirror and was shocked by what he sees. His whole body and face  is covered in blue. He screams.

Barnes: OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDD!

His  scream is so loud that the birds fly away from it. Meanwhile, Beavis  and Butt-Head we're chilling in their apartment and watching TV.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh.