Chapter 30

After the whole incident this morning, Barnes decided to come to work despite being blue. Once he's arrived at the GCPD precinct, everyone stared at him with odd looks. Some were whispering at one another as to "why he's so blue? or "is he feeling blue?" or something? Even Jim and Harvey we're confused of all this. Barnes ignored the stairs and whispering gossip from other people. He doesn't want to talk about that morning. He just wants to stay in his office and work without anyone bothering him with questions as to why he's blue?

A few minutes later, Jim knocked on the captain's door to let him in and Barnes let him in because he called him here for something important.

Jim: You wanted to see me Captain?

Captain Barnes: Yes, as you've may been wondering why I'm all blue?

Jim: Yes and everyone here just couldn't stop laughing. Again, what happened?

Captain Barnes: I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED!

He yelled and Jim took a few steps back.

Captain Barnes: APPARENTLY SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND POUR OUT MY SHAMPOO AND SWITCH IT WITH BLUE DYED INSTEAD!

He's yelling was so loud that everyone here stops working and hear him. Wanting to know what's going on and wanting to know why the captain is blue, Harvey knock on the captain's door and let himself in.

Harvey: Is everything Okay in here?

Captain Barnes: NOT NOW BULLOCK!

Harvey: Geez! Just saying that everyone can hear you yelling.

Captain Barnes: WELL TELL THEM TO GET BACK TO WORK, CAUSE I HAD A TOUGH MORNING!

Harvey: Is it because of you being blue?

Barnes looked at Harvey with a stern look. Then Jim first spoke.

JIm: Harvey, not now.

Barnes almost calms down.

Captain Barnes: Anyway, I think I know who did this.

Jim: Who?

Then he went back to yelling.

Captain Barnes: IS THESE TWO BOYS! BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD!

Jim: Do you have any proof it's them?

Captain Barnes: Not yet! I know it was them and they're gonna PAY FOR THIS!

Barnes bangs his hands on his desk.

Meanwhile, the duo are working at the diner like nothing ever happened. Butt-Head's working at the front and Beavis is working in the kitchen. A few people sitting there eating their food. After a few minutes later, a guy in his mid or late 20's came into the diner and Butt-Head said.

Butt-Head: Uhh hello. Can I...uhhh...how may I...uhhh...hey Beavis, what;s that thing we're supposed to say? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh um Heh. I think it's...umm...bunghole. Heh, yeah that's it. Heh heh hmm. "Bunghole"! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...you want like some food or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Robber: No, what I really want is the money.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...would that be all for you today? UH huh huh huh.

The robber screams at him.