Chapter 51

Later that evening, the duo went to one of the restaurants on the ship. The waiter showed them their table, where they shared by a few other people. Luckily for them, they know these people already. Butt-Head sit next to Ana, Ed, and Jim, while Beavis sit next to Selina, Bruce, and Alfred. None too pleased seeing these two idiots. Harvey and Scottie have arrived, and Barbara is here by herself for unknown reasons? Butt-Head attempts to make a move on Ana, again.

Butt-Head: Uh, hey baby! You look pretty hot! Uh huh huh. Wanna show us what's under there? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Show us! Heh heh heh heh.

Ana was about to pick up a knife, and stab them right in the eye, when Ed steps in and laid it out on them for disrespecting his girlfriend again.

Ed (Riddler): For the hundredth time! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

His shouting was so loud, everyone in the restaurants was staring at them. The duo stayed silent. Seconds later, the waiter came to took everyone's order. A few minutes of annoying laughter from these two later, the food arrived, and everyone starts eating and having a conversation. Beavis turn to Selina and said.

Beavis: So, um, I heard that, you like, a cat lady or something? Heh. Do you lick yourself? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Cool! Uh huh huh huh.

The next scene shows outside of the restaurant, where Beavis and Butt-Head we're just leaving, except that theirs bunch of pieces of food on top of their heads, and a huge red mark on their faces too.

Beavis: This sucks! Heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Let's go do something! Uh huh.

They went around the ship, playing arcade games, watching a show, and eating nachos late at night. It's only been 1 day and yet, these two are really had a good time.

The next day, the duo lay on a lawn chair beside the pool area, staring at a women, laying on her stomach, without her bikini top on, getting a tan. They continued to stare at her for 2 hours until she finally woke up. She saw these two boys we're staring at her in a weird, stupid, creepy. Crept out, she quickly put her top on, and walked away, much to their dismay.

Later on, the scene cuts to three crew members escort the duo inside the lobby, and lectured them of what they did.

Crew Member: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to bar you two from the aft section of the ship for the rest of the cruise.

Butt-Head turn his head to Beavis, feeling angry of what he did.

Butt-Head: Dammit, Beavis! Why the hell did you do that?! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Uh, Butt-Head, It is called the "poop deck." That is why I pooped there. Heh heh heh.

The crew member looked at Beavis in disgust.

Crew Member: You're disgusting.

Beavis turns his head to the crew member.

Beavis: And you're misleading. Heh heh heh.

Later on, the duo are currently at the buffet, eating a bunch of food, it's like heaven to them. Butt-Head checked the itinerary, to see, what's plan for today, and the for a few days.

Butt-Head: So, uh, this itinerary thing says will be on the island in 3 days. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Can wait! Heh heh heh.

Meanwhile, Ana and Scottie we're laying on the lawn chair, getting a tan or something? They seemed to be getting along as friends...sorta of? since They're dating their boyfriend's from the GCPD. Ana is wearing a red Ava One-Piece Swimsuit. She looks really stunning, so beautiful, that all the men on the ship kept staring at her, while they're walking passed her, even with their wives, or girlfriends, in which, none are too pleased by their male counter partner's staring at her beauty. The waiter, who was distracted by her, tripped on something, while holding trays of food, dropping everything. They ignored the commotion, as they we're too busy relaxing.

Scottie: This is nice, is it?

Ana (Penguin): Yeah, sure is.

But just as they're enjoying the sun, Barbara and Selina approached them.

Barbara: Excuse me ladies, is this seat taken?

Barbara said like in a typical mean girl like in the movies and shows. Selina doesn't care, she just wants somewhere to sit. Ana doesn't feel like fighting.

Ana (Penguin): Sure, why not?

The two women sit next to Ana. Barbara starts the conversation.

Barbara: So, where the guys?

Ana (Penguin): Jim and Harvey are drinking by the bar, and Ed is at the library.

Barbara laughed a bit.

Barbara: Hm, nerd.

Ana does not find this funny.

Ana (Penguin): Stop calling my boyfriend, a nerd, got it!

Barbara: Jeez! I was just playing! Can a girl, take a joke?

Ana (Penguin): Coming from you! HA!

She said sarcastically.

Barbara: Never mind! We're just here to relax and have a friendly conversation.

Selina: Yeah right?!

Barbara turns to Selina with a stern look.

Barbara: Shouldn't you look for Bruce, to make sure, if he's not flirting with other girls.

Selina: I trust Bruce.

Barbara: Hm, yeah! I trusted Jim too, that is, until he cheated on me with HER!

Barbara turns her head to Ana, who is none too pleased that she still talking about it. All she want's is to have fun, not being reminded of Jim choosing her over his own fiance, or ex-fiance or something? She got up, and turns to Scottie.

Ana (Penguin): Come on Scottie, let's go to the spa, I heard there's this new face cream from Paris, that makes you're skin very soft, and gets rid of wrinkles.

She turns to Barbara and made a sassy, comeback, comment.

Ana (Penguin): You should try it, Barbara! Judging by your many wrinkles and oily skin, my guess is that you've haven't taken care of your face, or that you're so ugly, that Jim went straight to me? BYE!

With that, Ana and Scottie left, leaving Barbara and Selina alone. Barbara was PISSED! How dare she talks to her like that!

Barbara: THAT BITCH!!!

Selina: Just let it go!

Barbara: I WILL NOT! SHE'S GONNA REGRET THIS!!!

Selina leaned to her seat. She thought this is not gonna end well.