Chapter 72

Warning: Scam, violence, drugs, and strong language

The scene shows the duo, Beavis and Butt-Head, sitting on a high, royal like chair, both wearing fur white coats, with a bunch of money on top of the desk in an unknown office?. (almost reference the movie, "Scarface".) But let's go back to where it all began.

Five weeks ago, the duo we're just walking through the city, laughing like completely idiots as usual.

Butt-Head: Hey, Beavis! Uh huh. Think I can spit higher then you! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: NO WAY! Heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, yeah way! Watch this! Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head points to the upcoming car on the street. He directly aims his spit higher to the passing car, landing it on the window of a very pissed off driver! He shouted at them.

Pissed Off Driver: YOU DAMN KIDS!!!

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. That was cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh heh heh. My turn! Heh heh heh.

Beavis too, points at an upcoming car, and then, he aims his spit, much higher then Butt-Head, and lands it on another car. Then, another pissed off driver shouted at them.

Another Pissed Off Driver: YOU DAMN KIDS!!!

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Cool! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh.

A few minutes later of spitting on other pissed off people's cars, they decided to stop, and do something else. They've walked until, they saw a young women, handing out candy bars to people. They walked towards her and Butt-Head said.

Butt-Head: Uh, hey baby! What you got there? Uh huh huh huh.

Candy Saleswoman: Hello, boys! I'm selling candy bars to help raise money for the children's hospital?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...that depends what kind of candy? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. Do you have any with nuts in it? Heh heh heh. "Nuts!". Heh heh heh.

Candy Saleswoman: I had some! And it's only $10 a box.

Butt-Head: I'll take a whole box. Uh huh huh huh.

She hands him the box of chocolates, and gets the money.

Candy Saleswoman: Thank you, it means a lot to the children.

But they didn't say anything as they we're devouring all the chocolate bars.

Beavis: Hm, this is good! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Can't believe she gets paid, just for selling candy. Uh huh huh huh. That's cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hm heh. Can you imagine if we sell all this candy! Will become rich! Heh heh heh.

Then, Butt-Head gets an idea.

Butt-Head: Beavis! You just got me an idea! Uh huh huh huh.

Later that day, they went back home, and Butt-Head tells Beavis about his idea.

Beavis: Whoa! Heh. You just keep coming with more great ideas?! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! I'm like, the einstein of ideas? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. So like, we're starting a fundraiser with no cause? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, we're the cause. Uh huh huh. Cause we wanna a big house. Cause we wanna a yacht. That's the cause! Uh huh huh. Like all those mafia movies we've seen, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh heh. But um, in those movies, most of them, get caught, or get killed! And I don't wanna that! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Would you stop your whining! I've seen all the mistakes they made in the end, and we're not gonna make the same mistakes. We're gonna do everything the smart way, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.

2 days later, they met up with Selina and Ivy. Selina doesn't know why she wants to meet up with them at the restaurant in the first place? She's just been going through a lot since finding out she's pregnant with Bruce's child. She still hasn't told Bruce about the pregnancy. She feels he doesn't wanna be a parent? A part of her is scared about that. Scared of raising this baby on her own, like her mother did. Ivy came along to help her friend, and see what these two want?

Selina: Who are we raising the money for?

Butt-Head: Uhh...a good cause. Uh huh huh huh

Selina: What cause?

Butt-Head: Uh, a bunch of causes? All of them. Like, the homeless, or something?

Ivy: Something that helps the plants?

Beavis: Yeah! Sure. Heh. We'll keep the planet safe, or something? Heh heh heh.

Selina: And how much do we get?

Ivy: Um, Sel, are you sure you wanna do this?

Selina: What choice do I even have? I needed money.

Ivy: What about Bruce? Have you told him?

Selina: Not yet.

Ivy: When? When that baby's born?

Selina: Look! I'll tell him soon, but right now, I needed money, just to get by in case, Okay!

Selina really wanted the money. She thinks if Bruce won't be there for her and the baby, she needed find a way to provided for the baby.

Ivy: Fine.

Selina: As I was saying, how much do we get?

Butt-Head: Uhh...50/50 or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Selina: Fine, I'm in.

Ivy: Me too.

Selina puts her hand out for a shake, as so does Ivy. The duo both shake the girls hands.

Beavis: Excellent! Heh heh heh.

Later on, Ivy was on her laptop, and creating an online fundraiser flyer thing? After she finished it, she showed it to them.

Ivy: What do you think?

Butt-Head: "B&B Fun-Raiser." Uh huh. Cool! Sounds like an amusement park, that people wanna go, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Since they both come up with the idea, Selina and Ivy had to provide the startup money for the business. Now, the next scene shows three guys, in their early or mid twenties? selling some drugs in a abandoned factory warehouse that was closed down 20 years ago because of bankruptcy. The ringleader is AJ, aka, A-Murder.

Guy 1: What's up, A? I just seen this guy over there, right over there around the corner, and I know he's stealing our money.

AJ: Who?

Guy 1: Some guy, wearing that stupid ass ugly blue hat. I've seen him taking of the money.

AJ: Oh HELL NO!!! COME ON GUYS!!!

The thing about AJ's group, is that you do NOT steal from him. If you steal from him, all HELL will be loose. All three of them approach to the guy with the ugly blue hat in the corner, and they started beating the crap outta him. Beating and beating, until finally, they stopped. He grabs the stolen money from the other man's pants pocket, and kick hid butt to get out! Beavis and Butt-Head we're there, and watching the whole thing. Then, they approach them.

AJ: Who the hell are you two dumbassess?!

Butt-Head: Uhh...I got like, a business propsal for you? There's like, a lot of candy bars we need you to move. Uh huh huh huh.

AJ: WE AIN'T NO DAMN CANDY SELLSMAN!!!

Beavis: But it's not just some crappy frundraiser! Heh. We get to like, keep all the money! Heh heh heh.

AJ: Go on?

They had anything they needed to look like a legit company. Website, labels, and lots and lots of candy. This how the operation worked. People, signed up to be sellers on their website, and they sent the money, to an account. They paid off store owners for the old candy. Once the candy was delivered to the seller, it was time to go sell. And, do they sell.

They sold at malls, grocery stores, after school, on weekends, day, night, rain, and hot. Even kids we're in on this too, and so does their parents. Parents were the best customers. The fundraiser kept their kids occupied and even had them making their own money, but it wasn't just about the money, it was about winning. They had parents violating company policy just to get their kids numbers up. They had grown adults actually risking their jobs by trying to push bars on their coworkers.

Once they finally sold through the candy, they give them the cash, they give them their cut and another box of chocolate bars. And the whole thing starts all over again. They expanded into parts of the cities, and neighborhoods. Other schools, and hospitals were happy to take the same deal. Things was going great for them, until...

Beavis and Butt-Head we're both living the lifestyle. They got white, fur coats, a big screen TV, and fashinable clothes.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. This is the greatest day ever! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. Soon, will get a bigger house, that's lile way cooler then here! Uh huh huh huh.

Then, Butt-Head's newly IPhone rang. It's from an unkown number? He picks it up, and answers.

Butt-Head: Uh, hello? Uh huh huh huh.

Unkown Caller: This is Butt-Head? The guy who run this whole, "fundraiser operation?"

Butt-Head: Uhhh...what? Uh huh huh huh.

Unkown Caller: Listen, what if I told you... can make even a lot more money?

Butt-Head: More money?! Uh huh huh huh.

Unkown Caller: Yeah! My boss wanted to set up a little "arrangement".

Butt-Head: Uhhh...

Unkown Caller: Listen, I don't have to a lot of time now, but I'll send you the time, date, and location. Okay?

Butt-Head: Uhh, okay? Uh huh huh huh.

Unkown Caller: And come alone. Got it.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...uh huh huh huh.

The caller hangs up.

Beavis: Um, who's that? Heh.

Butt-Head: Just some guy, that wants to meet us or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: For what? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: He said about an "arrangement"? And that he said, will make a lot more money! Uh huh huh.

Beavis: A LOT MORE?! Heh heh heh.

Then, Butt-Head got a message. It's from that unkown guy who called him. He sent him the location, time, and date, of where they should meet. It's at that very expensive hotel, just at where the elite people lived. It also said for tomorrow at 9AM.

Butt-Head: He said to meet them at this expsensive hotel, tomorrow at 9? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh.