Chapter 31

After Jim arrested the robber, Beavis and Butt-Head  think they're hero's for stopping that robber, but it was Jim who's  stopped the robber with his quick thinking.

Butt-Head: Hey Beavis, Uh huh huh. That old cop says we can just like bust people and stuff. Cause we're like...citizens? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, cool! Hmm heh. Like that time we pretended to be cops and it didn't work out. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah but now we're officials or something? So that we can arrest someone without getting in trouble. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh hmm heh. Citizens. Hm hm heh.

Butt-Head: Beware the long arm of Butt-Head. Uh huh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Beware the long weiner of Beavis. Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh.

After  work, the duo went for a walk through the city and spotted a big bald  guy wearing a nice looking nice parking his car at a restaurant. That  bald guy is no other that Butch Gilzean. The duo walked towards his car  and Butt-Head knocked on the window. Butch rolls down the window to  yelled at the idiot who DARES touch his brand new black Mercedes Benz  car.

Butch: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TWO WANT?

He shouted at them.

Butt-Head: Uh, excuse me sir! we're citizens.

Butch: So?

Butt-Head: Uh, how old are you sir?

Butch: What?

Beavis: Yeah well I think you're old enough to know better, can you step outta the car please.

Butch: And why the hell would I do that?

Butt-Head: Hey will ask the questions sir! Uh, how much did you drink today sir? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, heh. You can make it easy on all of us, if you just corporate.

Butch gets off the car and punched both of them and they fell onto the ground.

Butch: THAT'S FOR TOUCHING MY CAR AND WASTING MY TIME!

He kicked each of them in the stomach and they both groan in pain.

Butch: AND THAT'S FOR HARASSING MY GIRLFRIEND!

Butt-Head: Uhh...your girlfriend? Uh huh huh huh.

Butch: She told me you two been harassing her and Barbara. I told her if I see them again, I'll put my foot up their asses.

Butt-Head: Uh...you mean that hot chick with the whip? Uh huh huh huh. She can whip me anytime. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, heh hm. Bring her and her friend here, Heh. I've been a bad boy. Heh heh heh heh.

This  drove Butch into a rage. He kicks them very hard, one in the stomach  again and the other in the groins. They're both in agonizing pain.

Butt-Head: UHH! OWW! UHH!

Beavis: AHHH! OWWW! AHHH!

As  Butch was about to hit the final blow that could maybe killed them, his  cellphone rings. He checks his phone to see who's that? Then he answers  it.

Butch: What? Right now? Fine, I'll be there soon.

He hangs up the phone and said to the boys as they lay on the ground feeling all bruised up and in pain from the beating.

Butch: You two got lucky.

He  left them alone and drives off. Beavis and Butt-Head we're in pain but  still laughing a bit. A few minutes later, they got up and walked away.  The two went to a restaurant to eat and after they're full, they walked  some more and they spotted a black Mercedes Benz car parked a few blocks  from here. That's the same car that Butch was driving earlier.

Beavis: Whoa! check it out Butt-Head. Heh hm. This thing is a beauty. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah, uh huh. I wish I could drive one of those. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Um, heh. Hey Butt-Head, didn't we see that care before? Heh.

Butt-Head: Uh...oh yeah, uh huh. It belongs to that other bald dude that beat the crap outta us just now. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, heh. This guy's nuts. heh heh hm.

Then Butt-Head got an idea.

Butt-Head: Hey beavis, uh huh. Wanna take it for a joyride. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah, yeah, heh. Maybe will get chicks. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh. This is gonna be cool. Uh huh huh huh.

They  both opened the car door with an hook wire to opened it, hot wired the  engine, Butt-Head took the wheel and they drove off. He drove terribly.  He swirl the car not in the right lane, but sometimes off the road.  Several people moved outta the way, afraid of being hit. Butt-Head  starts making racing car noises or something?

Beavis: Cool dude! we're burning up the road.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Let's pick up chicks. Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. We're there dude. Uh huh huh huh.

Butt-Head  turned on the radio and put on some rock music. They enjoyed the music  and sings some of the lyrics. Butt-Head was not paying attention to the  road as he was busy with the music. Then he hit a flag pole that moved a  few feet and looks like it's about to fall down. The boys stopped the  music, turned off the engine, got off the car and looked to see what  they hit.

Butt-Head: Total destruction. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Any harm? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head looked at the front of the car to see if there's a scratch on it.

Butt-Head: I don't think so? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh, wait! there's a scratch. heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Where? Here? Uh huh.

The  flag pole started to timber. Beavis and Butt-Head moved outta the way  and it landed on the Mercedes Benz, breaking the front window and  denting the engine cover, ruining the paint. The duo we're shocked a bit  by this, but hardly don't care cause it's not there car.

Butt-Head: Whoa! that was cool! Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. TIMBER!!! Heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh hm.

Meanwhile,  Butch just finished with a meeting he had and when he come out of the  building, he noticed his car was gone. He EXPLODED.

Butch: WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR???!!!