Chapter 97

Warning: Don't Touch Guns

Beavis and Butt-Head we're walking to the most dangerous part of the city, looking for some kinda of hide out to where Tabitha and Butch are currently resides.

Beavis: Um, are you sure we're in the right place? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uhhh...[He looks at the map that Barbara had given them, but he's reading it upside down]. I don't know? Uh huh huh. This map sucks! It's like, in a different language, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

As they we're walking, Beavis got the gun outta the bag that Barbara had also given them to do the job. He keeps trying to figure it out to use it?

Beavis: Hey Butt-Head, do you know how to use one of these? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, just learn from one of those action movies we saw? It's not that hard, dumbass! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: QUIT CALLING ME DUMBASS, DUMBASS! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Because you a dumbass! Uh huh. You don't know how to shoot. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: SHUT UP!!!

Beavis pulls out the gun, aiming at Butt-Head, and fired several unsuccessful shots. He fired at windows, cars, people who just walking and minding their own business, and now they're running away from the gunshots. But then, he somehow hit someone, and that someone is Butch, who he and Tabby are trying to find more allies. The bullet went straight through his head and he went down. Tabitha watched in horror as she went down, trying desperately to revive him. Beavis and Butt-Head we're just 5th feet away from them.

Beavis: WHOA! Hey Butt-Head, I think I hit someone? Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Let's go check it out. Uh huh huh.

They both went straight to the scene. Tabitha looks at them in rage.

Tabitha: YOU STUPID IDIOTS, WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!

Beavis: Uh...trying to shoot this asswhipe! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: But you didn't. Uh huh. You suck at shooting. Uh huh huh huh.

This made Beavis furious.

Beavis: SHUT UP, ASSTURD!!!

Again, he point his gun and points at Butt-Head's direction. He shoot the final shot. But, but missed Butt-Head.

Butt-Head: See! You suck at shooting. Uh huh huh huh. "Suck". Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: I"M NOT!!! YOU MADE ME LOSE MY FOCUS!!! HEH.

Just then, Tabitha made a groaning pain. She's just been shot in the chest. Blood was pouring on her hands as she's clinging onto it. She then fell forward and onto Butch's dead body. Beavis and Butt-Head look at the dead bodies.

Beavis: See, I told you I didn't suck! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh, I think you just kill these two that this blonde chick order us to do? Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah, I did. Heh heh heh. So what now? Heh.

Butt-Head: So dumbass! We get paid. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh heh.

They both left the scene quickly. Hours later, we see these two, sitting on the couch, counting their money.

Butt-Head: This is cool. We should like, be professionals, or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! This is the easiest job ever. And it's the only job that I'm actually good at. Heh heh heh.