Chapter 24

Jim was on his way to Ivy's place to questioned her  about the robbery. He understands why Ivy done it? he doesn't like those  two dumbasses either. As he got into his cop car, he turned on the  radio and heard that there's a robbery happening at the Gotham City  bank. Jim "sigh" and decided to deal with Ivy later cause this is much  more serious then a girl who wanted to defend her friend from these  perverted idiots.

Meanwhile, Jeremiah collect all the  money from the safes while Beavis and Butt-Head hid under the chairs and  laughing at the whole situation.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. He looks like a clown, but cooler! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. Maybe he'll blow balloons put his butt? Heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Then, Mr. PetesBurg's head popped outta the desk and quietly yelled at them.

Mr. PetesBurg: (Silent yelling) NO YOU IDIOTS! HE'S GONNA KILLS US!

The  a shoot fired and it almost missed Mr. PetesBurg in a inch when it hit  the wall. Everyone in the room stayed quiet. Jeremiah approach towards  Mr. PetesBurg and said with a creppy smile again.

Jeremiah: IS THERE SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO SURE WITH ALL OF US? HAHAHAHAH.

Mr. PetesBurg was shaking with fear as Jeremiah was much closer to him.

Mr. PetesBurg: N-no s-sure! T-there's nothing t-to s-say?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...yeah there is? Uh huh huh. He was gonna gives us $1,000,000. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Heh. MONEY, MONEY!!! Heh heh heh.

Mr. PetesBurg mouthed at them, SHUT UP! But Jeremiah listens to them.

Jeremiah: AAAAHHHH! SO U HAVE $1,000,000?

Beavis: He sure did? Heh heh heh.

Mr. PetesBurg is in a panic now. But Beavis and Butt-Head is only make this situation a whole lot worst.

Mr. PetesBurg: I-I D-DON'T HAVE IT. I S-SWEAR!

Butt-Head: Uhh...don't you like...have it in a safe or something? Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! A safe! Heh. You should like...blow it up! Heh heh heh.

Jeremiah liked that idea very much.

Jeremiah: Hmm...I liked that idea. BOYS! BRING ME THE DYNAMITE!

He  shouted at his goons and they all gather a bunch of dynamite and put it  right next to the safe. Beavis and Butt-Head were laughing.

Beavis: Cool! We're gonna see it blow up! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. Blowing stuff is cool. Uh huh huh huh.

Then, Mr. Petesburg got up, filled with anger and strangle these two with his bare hands for their stupidity.

Mr. PetesBurg: YOU IDIOTS! DO YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU TWO HAVE DONE?

Butt-Head: Uhhh...no? Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh.

Just  then, a loud explosion came and almost fell everyone into the ground  from the really big rumbling due to the explosion. Mr. PetesBurg let  Beavis and Butt-Head go due to him felling to the floor from the  explosion. There is that whole hole were the safe used to be. There a  lot of damages from it. All of Jeremiah's goons took all the money in  the safe and were about to head out to the front door and a bunch of  cops cars arrived and all the officers pulled out their guns ordering  the robbers to let the hostages go and surrender. Jim got out of his car  and use a blown horn to negotiate with Jeremiah.

Jim: THIS IS THE GCPD! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!

But Jeremiah is not going down without a fight. He grabbed Beavis and Butt-Head by their shirts and told one of his goons.

Jeremiah: Why don't you take care of our dear old Jim there while me and my new friends make our escape.

His goons does not like that their boss is letting them take the fall or if they get killed by police.

Goon #1: But boss, that's...

Just  then, Jeremiah shot his goon in the knees and the goon dropped onto the  ground, screaming in agony from the pain. Jeremiah lean down and said.  Beavis and Butt-Head's face expression was shocked.

Jeremiah: NOW THAT YOU FINALLY SHUT UP, WE'LL BE MAKING OUR EXIT. SEE YA FOLKS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jeremiah  then dragged the two boys with him to the back exit of the bank were  there's a car waiting for them. He put them in the trunk of the car,  hopped onto the front seat, and drove off really fast. The other  officers were still in a standoff with his other goons. Some were scared  and some wanted to finished the job and pleased their boss. The  situation goes sour when one of his goons start shooting at the  officers. Jim and the officers get down as they were shooting at them.  Then Jim made a bold move. He looked up, pulled his gun out and aim it  at the goon's forehead and he went down. After that, the other goons  just surrender cause they don't want to be killed just for some stolen  money. They released the hostages and the officers arrested all the  goons.

Jim is currently talking to the witness as to whom  where Jeremiah is? One of the witness tells him that this scary clown  left and that he took two unnamed boys with him. Jim said in his head.  "Now it looks like a kidnapping." He tells the witness what's the  description of the two boys? The witness described they are two young  boys who looked like their very stupid and look like juvenile  delinquents. Jim now know who these two are. He thank the witness for  it's cooperation, and Jim told the officers to keep an eye out for  Jeremiah, or Beavis and Butt-Head? He got into his cop car and drive all  through the city, looking for them.