Chapter 21

WARNING: Language and Rude behavior.

The next day, Beavis and Butt-Head were at their apartment and sitting on the couch like always. Plagued with boredom, they resort to reading the Gotham newspaper to see if there's something to do.

Butt-Head
: Uhh...Huh huh huh.

Butt-Head flips the page.

Butt-Head
: Crimes. Uhh...words. Uh huh huh.

He flips the page again.

Butt-head
: Charities. Uh huh huh.

Butt-Head flips the page again until he stops at something?

Butt-Head
: Whoa! Here's one. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Where? Heh. OH YEAH! Heh heh heh. Oh yeah. heh heh heh heh.

It is here they learn of the grand opening of a local lingerie store and the owner of the store is the Penguin. It shows a picture of Penguin modeling lingerie for the grand opening and Beavis and Butt-Head kept starting at it.

Beavis
: Um...hey butt-Head what does that say? Heh.

Butt-Head
: Uhhh...Gran...grand. Ope...peni...peni...pening? Uh huh huh huh. Grand Opening. Uh huh huh huh huh huh. Hey Beavis! Uh huh huh. Want to go to the grand opening? Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh. Yeah! Heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh.

They both got up and head towards the grand opening.

At 11:10 A.M. Beavis and Butt-Head were standing infront of Penguin's lingerie store and staring at the window inside of the store.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh hmm heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head
: Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Underwear for chicks. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Yeah. heh heh heh heh.

At 1:30 P.M. Beavis and Butt-Head are still standing at the same spot and kept staring at the window.

Butt-head
: Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head
: That thing is gonna be on that chick's boobs. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! and were looking at it. heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh heh.

Just then, a security guard came up to them and said.

Security Guard
: Hi there fellas, Uhhh...you've been standing there for 2 hours and I've been getting complaints.

Beavis: Yeah! yeah! We've been there all day. Heh. Check it out! Heh heh. Chicks underwear. Heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah. Uh huh huh. You could see through these ones. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Security Guard
: Yeah well, you gonna have to either go in the store, or get you're butts outta here.

Butt-Head
: Uhhh...OK. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Sure, no problem. heh heh hmm heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head
: This is gonna be cool! Uh huh huh huh.

They both went inside of the store. Once inside, they both looked like they enter their version of paradise.

Butt-Head
: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Hmm Heh heh heh heh. Hmm heh heh heh heh.

The women there were looking and shopping for some new items. It seems like the grand opening was a hit. Butt-Head walked towards a woman who is viewing a corset

Customer 1
: Oh my god!

She said in a disgusted tone. She couldn't stand him staring at her and his laughing so she walks away from him.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Butt-Head! Check it out! Heh hmm heh.

Butt-Head walk towards the bra section.

Butt-Head: Whoa! Cool. Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh heh.

They keep staring at the bras until Penguin stepped out of her office with Riddler behind her, fixing his green suit and Jim came outta there quick and fixing his hair and his suit. Let's just say these three couldn't wait til after work. Then Ana saw no other then these two staring and touching the bra merchandise. She's ready to KILL them.

Penguin (Ana)
: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Jim and Ed looked to where she sees and saw Beavis and Butt-Head again. These two could not leave them alone!

Riddler (Ed)
: Let me handle this.

Ed walked towards them and said.

Riddler (Ed)
: What the hell do you think you two doing?

Butt-Head
: Uhh...touching bras so like when chicks put them on, we'll be like...touching their boobs. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Heh heh heh heh.

Ed, Ana, and Jim were very disguised by his comment and Ana wanted to kill them for real. So she walk towards them with a pissed off look on her face and yelled.

Penguin (Ana)
: YOU TWO ARE VERY DISGUSTING! GET THE HELL OUT!

But Beavis and Butt-Head weren't paying attention to her screaming, they were looking at her chest.

Butt-Head
: Whoa! Hey Beavis, she's wearning lingerie. Uh huh huh huh. Cool! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis
: Yeah! Yeah! Take it off. Heh heh hmm heh heh.

Ana covered herself and slapped the crap outta them in the face. Then Ed took his turn and punch them in their faces hard for disrespecting and making lewd comments to his girlfriend. Then, Jim had his turn and started punching them in the stomachs. As a police officer Jim knows better, but couldn't help but wanting to beat the crap outta them for their stupid and delinquent behavior, but also harassing Ana. He Grabbed them by their shirts and throws up outta the store like there garbage. The women in there started cheering and clapping. After that, Jim and Ed walked towards Ana to see if she's OK?

Jim Gordon
: You're OK Ana?

Penguin (Ana)
: Yes, Thank you Jim. I just couldn't stand these two anymore.

Riddler (Ed)
: We all do.

The next scene shows Beavis and Butt-Head get up after being thrown out again.

Butt-Head
: At least we sorta scored? Uh huh huh uh huh huh.

Beavis
: Cool! Heh heh hmm heh heh.

They walked away from the store and who knows where now?