Chapter 40

The duo we're eating at a restaurant late at night, where they spotted Penguin, Riddler, and Jim we're sitting at another table, having a conversation. They laughed as they listen to their private conversatio.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. Heh heh heh heh.

Then, they heard Penguin asking they should go to her place for some "Fun Time". They we're ecstatic.

Butt-Head: Whoa! She said "Fun Time"! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! heh heh. You know what that means?! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. Their gonna do it again! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. They don't seemed to get tired! heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! That's because this Penguin chick, like, one of those sluts that likes to "do it" all the time! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Cool! Heh heh. I wish she do us! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh. That would be cool! Uh huh huh huh.

They see them walking away together, then Butt-Head said to Beavis.

Butt-Head: Hey, Beavis! Uh huh huh. Let's followed them, until they do it! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: But didn't we saw them doing it twice?! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: That's different, dumbass! They did it at the club, now they're going home to do it! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Oh yeah! Heh heh heh. You're saying we should like, followed them to their house and see them do it! Heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! They'll have more privacy. Uh huh huh huh. Hurry up before they leave. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh. This is gonna be cool! Heh heh heh heh.

Jim, Ana, and Ed we're walking to Ana's mansion. Luckily for them, it's not that far from the restaurant they ate a while back. As these three are busy talking to one another, they didn't noticed that Beavis and Butt-Head we're following them and laughing.

Butt-Head: Uh huh huh huh. They're gonna score again! Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Heh heh heh heh. They must have a lot of energy for doing it everyday! Heh heh heh heh.

Butt-Head: Yeah! Uh huh huh huh. Uh huh huh huh huh.

They went inside and closed the gates, leaving the duo locked outside. Butt-Head tried to opened the gate by wiggling it, but no use.

Butt-Head: Uhh, Uh huh huh. Uh huh huh.

Beavis: Um, heh, yeah! hmm heh heh. That sucks! um hm heh.

Butt-Head got an idea!

Butt-Head: I got an idea! Uh huh huh. Let's climb up! Uh huh huh huh.

Beavis: Yeah! heh heh heh. Let's do it! Heh heh.

They both climbed up this 6ft gate and both landed onto the grassy ground, unhurt. Getting up, they walked towards the back of the house were there's a window and they could see inside is very dark, just some candles and music playing in the background, I'll Make Love To You by Boyz 2 Men. There, they see the three of them sitting on the couch, drinking red wine. The duo looked through the window, seeing all this.